Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Angry fight @ Burger King

I remember that thread. I got a kick out of how he called his girl "mama" in it.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken

i just read that thread's OP for like the fortieth time and i still cant help cracking up like i did the first time i read it

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I can't remember why angry fight got locked. I liked it better than soviet russia or any other weirdo thread.

anyway, let me tell you about the time I went to burger king.

I was riding my tricycle down Interstate 95 to Florida. which was totally pimp back in the day. Salutethyshorts flew by in an blackhawk helicopter, which naturally, crashed into a burger king. so, I pedaled over there as fast as I could, barely missing several tractor-trailers, and found a huge pile of whoppers. Kinda like the dream where your favorite food is in an endless vualt, except when I got my whopper there was an eyeball on it.
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?

I have been to the burger king by my house twice ever and I don't plan to ever go back. The place iteself was very dirty, the people there looked like they just don't give a s--t. The good was awefully expensive for what I got and it didn't really taste all that good either!

Another fast food place that is slowly going down the drain is Carls Jr, they have been getting worse and worse. Some of the new stuff on their menu is pretty damn good though such as teh Six Dollar Guacamole Bacon burger.

McDs is a hell no in my book. I won't go there for anything. Same reasons as Burger King. I went to the McDs in Wurzburg in Germany and it was quiet a bit better, but it still didn't taste all that great.

I have been going to Del Taco a lot as of lately. 5 tacs and a small drink for here!

I forgot to mention that even though there were lots of whoppers with no eyeballs on them, I was so hungry, I ate the one with it anyway.
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?

I just printed out all 63 pages of that thread. I'll save it in a filing cabinet and pull it out on a day where I want a good laugh.

I thought it to be a classic rant against false or misleading advertising, As I recall Angry had ordered his food while looking at one of the "Big" posters and got something very different. He complained and the fight was on... This was in Idaho at the time, Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, Pocatello or some place like that. Not as many dining choices as in the more densly populated states. He was on a tear! Great thred.... just when you thought it was dead Shorty would 'BUMP' it and that drew some flack till the Bad Mean Rotten .....(Danger WillRobinson..Don't Say IT!).... Whew! almost slipped out!...... Anyway somebody Murdered the thread!
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

bump
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Ah sweet thread memories.... Thanks Shorty!
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

i hate Burger King....long live Taco Bell.
    Quote Originally Posted by mostholycerebus View Post
    PCPer CAN'T have a dollar value attached. For those of us, PcPer is worthless!

jeez... classic thread right there... again

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

yup i remember that,might have to go and have a shufti at it again,lol

i dont like BK anyway, taco bells non existant here

crap.. where is the report button, i keep forgetting??

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0