Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: Angry fight @ Burger King

bump
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

cant let this one get away right

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

bump
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

would rather go to Wendy's, there burgs are much better in my opinion

bump

Well I agree with most of that... but I've been ridiculed for my dancing. My singing is supreme though... (Don't ask my family to confirm...they are all pathological liars in on a Communist conspiracy against me)
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

bump

Way to go Shorty!
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump for a GREAT old thread (and i dont really mean this one)

Trust me, I do science

bump

We can always count on Shorty to bump this classic. Thanks Shorty I like seeing it every so often.

haha I forgot about this, it truly was a classic, but what's also funny is that the one thread was locked because of your bumping so you made another one haha

damn, i totally forget the old thread

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

I remember this thread lol. Angry made me boycott BK for a while until the double whoppers with cheese got the best of me. Gotta admit though, angrys baguette was the lamest sandwich in history

bump

Trust me, I do science