Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Re: Angry fight @ Burger King

I went to White castle for a burger but when I opened the bag there was a polar bear on it! I know they have just been added to the endangered list but I was so hungry I ate it anyway.
    "The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church"[Ferdinand Magellan]
    "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." [Albert Einstein]
    "With or without (religion) you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."[Physicist and Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg]

do you want fries with that?

He's too distracted to make the burgers right

lol

salute you should at least edit it in the original thread in your post

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...ht+Burger+King

Angry Games used to be a subject matter expert on the DFI side of our forums, but he was also responsible for DFI-Street, the actual DFI sponsored forums. He was doing that full time till he and DFI management had a parting of the ways.. I believe he is starting or continuing his efforts there with a slight name change. .... they are not all set up yet...but they have a site.

Angry changed to Happy Games now though.

http://www.diy-street.com/

so I guess it is Do It Yourself Street now.
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

Well here is all the news

News Update: January 20th, 2007

Registered Forum Members: while you are waiting for the forums to come back up (sometime this week we hope!!!), you can login and then click the "FlashChat" link on the upper left navbar to come and chat with us and other DFI-Street members!

Hey? Guess what? We are running final maintenance and optimizations...so within 12 hours this place will be open again! Just a little longer now...

Attention all DFI-Street members and potential members!

DFI-Street will have a name change shortly and will bring with it all the information that the street was famous for as well as new sections for all motherboard manufacturers as well as everything else related to a PC.

We will be taking the forums to The Next Level in content and information.

All of the past members of DFI-Street will not have to re-register as we kept all the information from the street database and you will even retain your post counts.

Hopefully we will see you there at the grand opening!!!

PS: YES, ALL of the previous DFI-Street information, all the posts, all the threads, all the guides, EVERYTHING, is going to be in the new site, so you won't have missed anything but a few days worth of posting!

Slight Update #2:

I would like to thank everyone for their donations. We've used most of it to pay for the new domain, continued hosting, and some gear to be able to review and abuse so we have some content on opening day!

As always, many thanks, and it's because of you that we'll be able to continue on an expanded focus!

Just a couple more days and we should be up and running. Things might be slightly bumpy for a bit as it is no easy task to change over an entire forum from one URL to another while shuffling all of the threads/posts.

However, in the meantime, please support us as we get going by visiting our advertisers, or you can click on the Donate button.

The "Donate" button will only be active until the site begins to generate some sort of income. All donators will have access to a private section/special features (so when you donate, be sure to leave your forum username along with the donation!).

The Staff and especially I thank you for contributing in either way!

Stay tuned and stay patient, as we are working as hard and as fast as we can to transition everything to the new format/site!

If you are interested in a joint-venture of content or wish to use DFI-Street's heavy enthusiast traffic base to promote your products, please contact me via telephone:

208-573-7737

and leave a voice message with your name, telephone number, and any pertinent information as to the nature of your call.

Travis "Happy_Games" Hill

DFI-Street.com owner/admin
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

bump
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Go Shorty Go!

You people have always been strange. Interesting....much like a car wreck but strange none the less.

strange=good

bad=ordinary

angry=fight at burger king

no=car wreck

must be talking about someone else and the car wreck

bump
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

As soon as I seen the Thread Title in my e-mail I knew Shorty was back at it!

bump, same here

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present