Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Re: Angry fight @ Burger King

Here is a tardy acknowledgement of Shorty's bump, but at least I am doing it in classic AMDMB green! (your mileage may vary if you aren't a Classy guy.... like me)
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

sticky this thread!!! already!!

This one time at AMDMB.com, I mean pcper, I read this thead I had seen a thousand times but I needed the post count so I bumped it anyway.
    "The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church"[Ferdinand Magellan]
    "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." [Albert Einstein]
    "With or without (religion) you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."[Physicist and Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg]

bump
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

So I can really relate to the original thread….

How many of you have Arby’s fast food places in your state? I don’t know if they are everywhere but we have them here in L.A. and I believe they have them in Chicago so likely it’s in most states.

Anyway, Arby’s has sold the “ArbyQue” sandwich for as long as I can recall. It’s basically a pile of shredded beef dripping with barbeque sauce and slapped on a bun. It’s like their signature sandwich.

So some time ago I go into an Arby’s by my house and ask for an ArbyQue sandwich.

The woman behind the counter says. “I’m sorry we don’t sell Arbyque sandwiches anymore.”

I stand there for a minute and then laugh. “Yeah right that’s funny. Let me have an ArbyQue sandwich please” I answer

The woman shakes her head and repeats “We don’t serve them any more Sir I’m sorry”

Now by this time there are some people waiting in line behind me and I look at them “Can you believe this?” I ask the people in line hoping in vein for sympathy.

I turn back to the woman at the counter “WHY don’t you serve the ArbyQue sandwich anymore?”

Now the woman is looking a bit uncomfortable as she answers “I don’t know why sir”

Now I’m really annoyed when I realize there is no hidden camera recording my reaction for a TV commercial. “But THIS IS ARBY’S, you can’t stop serving the ArbyQue sandwich”

“Again I’m sorry sir would you like to order something else?” she askes

“No. there is nothing else on your menu that I care to eat. The Barbeque sauce was great at covering up the grade C beef you serve here. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard and I wont be back.”

At which point I left, knowing that Arbys would crumble without my patronage.

Since that time several of the local Arbys started serving the ArbyQue sandwich again but I just heard that they have discontinued it once again.

Forget the hell that is BK ARBY’S is the true evil in fast food
    Game - BIOSTAR TA785 A2+ / Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 125W / Patroit 8GB DDR2 800 CAS 4 Timing: 4-4-4-12 / Sapphire HD 6870 1GB / Antec Three Hundred Case / PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W / X-Fi XtremeGamer / Western Digital 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s /Windows Vista home premium 64 SP1

Back up - Biostar 6100-939 / A64 3800 Venice(Stock 2.4) / 1.5 GB Corsair XMS 3200 / HD3870

Quote Originally Posted by RatboyX View Post

Forget the hell that is BK ARBY’S is the true evil in fast food
    Long John Silver's is definitely worse than Arby's. I don't know why Arby's has such a bad rep (maybe because The Simpsons made fun of it) but it's one of the more palatable fast food places.

And bump!
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Quote Originally Posted by salutethyshorts View Post
    Long John Silver's is definitely worse than Arby's. I don't know why Arby's has such a bad rep (maybe because The Simpsons made fun of it) but it's one of the more palatable fast food places.

And bump!
    Yes, when they had the ArbyQue sandwich it was not bad. You know what I found that is similar is the barbeque chicken sandwich at KFC. Yeah I know chicken is not the same as beef but it’s really good. Just make sure they don’t sell you the “Snacker” size BBQ Chicken sandwich
    Game - BIOSTAR TA785 A2+ / Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz 125W / Patroit 8GB DDR2 800 CAS 4 Timing: 4-4-4-12 / Sapphire HD 6870 1GB / Antec Three Hundred Case / PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W / X-Fi XtremeGamer / Western Digital 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s /Windows Vista home premium 64 SP1

Back up - Biostar 6100-939 / A64 3800 Venice(Stock 2.4) / 1.5 GB Corsair XMS 3200 / HD3870

Oh! You Think You're Better Than Me You Stupid Piece Of ••••? Let's See You Build A Computer, Or Differentiate An Equation, Or Not Be So Stupid That You Mix Up The Speed Of Light With The Speed Of Sound? What's That? You Can't? Because You Only Waste Your Time On •••• That Doesn't Matter All The While Acting Better Than Everyone Else Because You Spend $30 On A Tshirt Just Because It Has Company Logo So You Can Be Like Everyone Else Rather Than An Individual So These Huge Clothing Companies Can Get Rich By Exploiting You ••••••• Morons!! I Hate All Of You! Oh Look The Food Is Up! How About I Take The Onion Rings And Shove Them Up Your ••• You ••••••• •••••! Oh What? Suddenly You Realize How Much Of A Worthless ••••• You Are, Even Though Everyone Around You Knew It For Years And Are All A Lot Better Off Than You By Not Wasting Their Time Being Jackasses Like You?! I Hope You Die You Piece Of ••••! Oh And You Continue To Label Yourselves As "preps"? Guess What You Dolts? You're Not! A Prep Is Someone Who Actually Takes Time To Work In School And Do Other Useful Things To Help Them Later On In Life! It's Not Some ••••••• Who Buys "cool Clothes" And Listens To ••••ty Music! I Hate All Of You And Your Goddamn Riced Up Cars! Laugh Now You Stupid •••••••! Make Fun Of Me And My Nerdy Friends Because Your Parents Hand You A New Honda Civic, Which You Totally Defile With Crappy Stickers And Spoilers And Chinese Symbols That You Have No Clue What They Mean That You Put On Their To Fit In, While We Have To Work For Our P.o.s. Cars That Are 8 Years Old! But Lets See Who's Doing Better In 10-15 Years! Oooh Whats That? You're Not Laughing Because You Finally Realize How Worthless You Are? It's About Damn Time! Now Go Castrate Yourself You Little Bitch So There Wont Be Any More Pieces Of Crap Like You In The Future! I Win! You Lose! Stupid ••••••• Morons!

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwiz View Post
    Oh! You Think You're Better Than Me You Stupid Piece Of ••••? Let's See You Build A Computer, Or Differentiate An Equation, Or Not Be So Stupid That You Mix Up The Speed Of Light With The Speed Of Sound? What's That? You Can't? Because You Only Waste Your Time On •••• That Doesn't Matter All The While Acting Better Than Everyone Else Because You Spend $30 On A Tshirt Just Because It Has Company Logo So You Can Be Like Everyone Else Rather Than An Individual So These Huge Clothing Companies Can Get Rich By Exploiting You ••••••• Morons!! I Hate All Of You! Oh Look The Food Is Up! How About I Take The Onion Rings And Shove Them Up Your ••• You ••••••• •••••! Oh What? Suddenly You Realize How Much Of A Worthless ••••• You Are, Even Though Everyone Around You Knew It For Years And Are All A Lot Better Off Than You By Not Wasting Their Time Being Jackasses Like You?! I Hope You Die You Piece Of ••••! Oh And You Continue To Label Yourselves As "preps"? Guess What You Dolts? You're Not! A Prep Is Someone Who Actually Takes Time To Work In School And Do Other Useful Things To Help Them Later On In Life! It's Not Some ••••••• Who Buys "cool Clothes" And Listens To ••••ty Music! I Hate All Of You And Your Goddamn Riced Up Cars! Laugh Now You Stupid •••••••! Make Fun Of Me And My Nerdy Friends Because Your Parents Hand You A New Honda Civic, Which You Totally Defile With Crappy Stickers And Spoilers And Chinese Symbols That You Have No Clue What They Mean That You Put On Their To Fit In, While We Have To Work For Our P.o.s. Cars That Are 8 Years Old! But Lets See Who's Doing Better In 10-15 Years! Oooh Whats That? You're Not Laughing Because You Finally Realize How Worthless You Are? It's About Damn Time! Now Go Castrate Yourself You Little Bitch So There Wont Be Any More Pieces Of Crap Like You In The Future! I Win! You Lose! Stupid ••••••• Morons!
    A classic the day it was posted

I'm gonna have to agree about Arby's. I believe I was thinking cwiz exact words during an experience I had there. Definately one of, if not the most clueless of fast food joints. They're actually the only food service company I've bothered a formal complaint with. The food quality is so low, you just go there to have something different. It's overpriced considerably to start with, and then when you get treated like a piece of garbage, it tends to boil your blood a bit.

What did Arby's do with my complaint? Exactly what I expected, forward it to the manager of that store without even reading it. He actually tried to call me at home. So that I could refuse to return the call, naturally.

I can't remember the last time I was thoroughly insulted, and I'm no spring chicken when it comes to getting my balls busted. It's amazing the kind of dumbasses they consider managers. They do not train them. If they had, that one wouldn't have been one tenth of the moron he was. In turn, the manager's hirees are not trained either.

Haven't been there in quite awhile.

Rue Paul for President. The end is near. And, thank you [bows].
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?

nostalgic bump

Thanks Shorty.... just when I thought I put this memory to bed ... pass the Kleenex. there' a tear in my left eye !
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

bump

Ahh Shorty Shorty Shorty.... You are such a stinker!

I had a burger at Carl's today. Just thought I'd say.

I noticed that there wasn't as much slurping and dripping as I expected to see. There's a lot in their commercials. Take out is sloppy, I guess.
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill