Why You Shouldn't Always Unsubscribe From Emails

Here is a tip on Why You Shouldn't Always Unsubscribe From Emails

http://www.extensiontech.net/article...rials/dk/omac/

Re: Why You Shouldn't Always Unsubscribe From Emails

I don't unsubscribe from any list that I haven't intentionally joined. Doing so only validates that your email address is a working address - so whomever it is can sell it to someone else.

As a force of habit I never click unsubscribe buttons. I usually just block unwanted emails. I've found that many SPAM mails have the same address for looking at the product or unsubscribing from the SPAM.

I have used QURB for quite sometime now and I just delete the bags of trash! Man, I do remember having an experience like they did, never again
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

"Unsubscribing" from emails is about the worst thing you could do. It just generates more mail.

Usually what I do is try and find certain keywords (some of which I can't repeat here ) and block those. Works especially well for those "Stock Tip" emails since they usually push the same stock over a period of 1-2 weeks so I can just filter out its ticker symbol.
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display