Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 day weekend

Re: 5 day weekend

Once is enough for me. It's not that good.

I'll probably see it a second time. I enjoyed it plenty.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Quote Originally Posted by dna
    Once is enough for me. It's not that good.
    You're right. I already posted my take on the movie in the swamp. I saw the midnight show with my cousin though... then again with some friends... then there's the other group of friends... and then again with my dad possibly.

Yes, I had to skip over all those posts for the freakin spoilers. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Coda
    You're right. I already posted my take on the movie in the swamp. I saw the midnight show with my cousin though... then again with some friends... then there's the other group of friends... and then again with my dad possibly.
    yea, i went midnight and im going again tonight for a second time... i was supposed to go last weekend but my parents wouldnt let me stay home for the weekend while they were in NY for their 25 college reunion

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

I saw it twice. Once on opening day at 2pm since I didn't go to work the theater was still really full but we still got good seats and no babies or crying people.......... saw it a second time the next day at 7:45pm with some friends ....... crying babies and loud people so ya...

Quote Originally Posted by dna
    Yes, I had to skip over all those posts for the freakin spoilers. Thanks guys
    I didn't spoil. It was O-dog. It was all O-dog. It's always O-dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Coda
    I didn't spoil. It was O-dog. It was all O-dog. It's always O-dog.
    well, i had to fill your spot in your absence didnt i?

Trust me, I do science

I dream of 5 day weekends. Mine is a one day weekend. Really it's 4 day weekend from school, but I am working 3 of those days.

My Games Updated 9/12/05

yea, i've got 1 day off from school (monday) and had to wake up at 6 for a swim meet this morning and then go directly out to Long Island for my uncle's 50th b-day party... swim meet keeps going another session in the morning tomorrow and i have to do this big project for english invloving alot of quotes from literature and magazines, so that should keep me for the rest of sunday and all of monday too

Trust me, I do science

It sucks being smart. There's too much pressure on us smart people. Just curious, what part of Long Island?

My Games Updated 9/12/05

Seems like all I do when I'm not working for the company is work around the house and in the yard Sometimes I wish I lived in a real nice apartment or condo community where everything is taken care of for you. You just pay the $$$ and not worry about anything. But I know my wife would never allow that

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny
    Seems like all I do when I'm not working for the company is work around the house and in the yard Sometimes I wish I lived in a real nice apartment or condo community where everything is taken care of for you. You just pay the $$$ and not worry about anything. But I know my wife would never allow that

I feel ya, we have about an acre down here. All I have atm is a 22" self-propelled push mower. We are having a 15x30 heated and enclosed pool put in and what a darn mess the backyard is. But at least I wont have to mow as much.

About grass cutting, the drive belt on my garden tractor need to be replaced so I've been mowing 2 acres with an old gas mower, not even self-propelled. Actually I've been thinking about one of those Zero turning radius mowers. I saw one in Lowes the other day. There are a lot of obstacles in my yard and a mower like that seems ideal. They 'claim' you can cut your lawn in half the time. I don't believe that but if I should shave 30-45 mins off my normal 2 hrs 30 min I would be very happy I was thinking of starting a thread in Off Topic to get some owner opinions on those zero turning mowers.

Quote Originally Posted by JG440
    We are having a 15x30 heated and enclosed pool put in and what a darn mess the backyard is.
    I think I know who's hosting the LAN party...