Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"If you are not a US citizen, the Bill of Rights does not apply to you"

You do not have the right to remain silent. You do not have the right to a lawyer. You do not have the right to free speech. You are not protected from search without warrant. You are not allowed to carry a gun, and you cannot practice the religion of your choice.

You are a guest here, invited or otherwise. Be on your best behavior or we're kicking in your door and throwing you in prison without due process. If you don't like it, contribute to our economy, become a citizen, swear your allegience to the Constitution, and the Constitution will protect you.

Otherwise, STFU, you foriegn piece of shiat.

i believe that fella sums it up nicely

Re: "If you are not a US citizen, the Bill of Rights does not apply to you"

Oh boy...Here we go!
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

whats not true about it? that why i dont like the scumbags at the aclu, all worried about appeasing illegals and non us citizens

Quote Originally Posted by incubus2012
    whats not true about it? that why i dont like the scumbags at the aclu, all worried about appeasing illegals and non us citizens
    Oh it's true to be sure. I'm just awaiting the responses of our non US based posters. This thread will get interesting.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

just like me or u or any other us citizen shouldnt have all the same rights in a foriegn country as that said countrys citizens would have

two way street
    Last edited by londonandlawson; 06-16-2005 at 02:11 PM.

What's to argue? Most real Americans feel the same way, it's the Legal beagles looking to waste more of your tax dollars (while they get rich) in the defence of what most Americans consider a non-issue. That is to say - a closed case, that requires no leagl action save that of rounding these illegal aliens up and shipping them back to where they belong. But then we have the great state's of California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico to thank for much of this mess- those that hire these people should be in turned jailed as well. But then that's just my opinion, after all, it IS those that hire IA's that have contributed the most to the problem, remove the ability of these IA's to make money (work in the USA) and the problem will solve itself.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

BTW, a simple way to go forward with the above is as follows:

To get a job in these suspect states, or any other, one must supply credentials, such as SSN, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificate, Home address, Phone Number, make it a requirement that all people whom work in the USA have the proper credentials, if they do not, then the penalties go to the employer, and the worker is sent back to their prospective country, the employer is then fined and after say one offence, they are jailed, with each offence generating longer jail terms, after the third such offence it becomes "habitual" and the employer is then sent to prison. Treat it just like a DUI, with all the included penalties.

For the most part, problem solved.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

I've been at this a long time and I still know nothing!! High end digitized ~ analog, turkey hunter.

American Audio Nut- my gear- JBL, DBX, Revel, Thorens, Shure, Odyssey, M&K, AB International, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Pioneer, Trio, Dynaco, Integra Research, Audio Research, and JBL Pro.

Are we refering to the same rights that the framers termed "in-alienable" and "self-evident"?

Quote Originally Posted by incubus2012
    i believe that fella sums it up nicely
    But...but...you're a meanie...illegal immigrants deserve our country's rights too...we can just have those evil rich scumbags pay for them in tax dollars!
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Quote Originally Posted by mostholycerebus
    Are we refering to the same rights that the framers termed "in-alienable" and "self-evident"?
    Actually we're not-- that was in the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Cerebus is slippin'.

If your referring to the right of a sovereign nation to protect itself from invaders- yes. See to the context of those written words taken form the Declaration of Independence, and to WHOM which they refer. I.E a social contract between the AMERICAN Government and the people of THIS country, not those of another country- that for all intents and purposes are invaders.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
    Last edited by alpha_03; 06-16-2005 at 03:04 PM.
    Nebraska Game and Parks

The writer sounds like some xenaphobic hick who's never even ventured out of his home state. Having said that, I kinda agree with him in regards to illegal immigrants. They should be deported by the fastest available means with no appeal.

In terms of visitors, tourists and (legal) foreign workers I think the law of the land should apply to them too. It's normal to treat 'guests' with the same courtesy and you would treat your own citizens. This is good manners if nothing else.

That's petty much the way the law reads, as I understand it Enmore. Illegals are supposed to be returned to the border or country of origin by law.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Enmore
    In terms of visitors, tourists and (legal) foreign workers I think the law of the land should apply to them too. It's normal to treat 'guests' with the same courtesy and you would treat your own citizens. This is good manners if nothing else.
    I think the author is aiming at illegal immigrants, not tourists...