Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: ***Bad Trader Alert*** Webrat, aka WebRatt, FusionRock, RMenkins, Wizzah

Quick update...

Thanks Lance !!!

I called my Bank Of America CreditCard and got full refund $781. From now on, I will be using credit cards for all my online transactions.

I spoke to "Dave" twice. He sounded like a guy I knew forever. Made me feel very comfortable about this transaction. It seemed like he wanted to do everything RIGHT. He "pressured" me to use WesternUnion to be safe since he got "scammed" few times using PayPal. He made numerous references throughout our conversation that WesterUnion is the only way out and you have to watch out for all the scammers. Now that I think about it, he sold himself out right there by repeating same thing over and over again. But I realized that after the fact.

"Dave" told me that he wanted to ship this out before the weekend b/c he was going to help his friends out after the Hurricane. I though about it for a day and went with it. Wished I checked his nickname with google.

Some information:

David Richker
    Winter Springs FL
    407-325-0198
    leakytire@gmail.com
    NickName: LeakyTire
    He approached me through DFI forum.

I just saw your post at our DFI board
    If you want to email me I may be able to help you with a few of your parts
    I have the BFG 7800GTX and AMD X2 4400+ Toledo Core brand new/sealed
    I just recently purchased $3200+ worth of parts for multiple PC's
    My brother ended up buying an Apple LCD/computer combo....
    I have some of the parts still new/sealed
    I got a pretty decent price on them since I bought so much.....If you email me maybe we can work something out

Here are pictures he showed me.

Last edited by Crazy Chuckster; 11-08-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Hello all. What can I do to join up with all of you after this guy? He scammed me this summer and I have been trying to do everything I can, but would really love to join up with you all. I have been following this thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread....8&page=5&pp=20

But it has since died.... I have a bunch of information he used to scam me for $817 dollars through western union as well Please get ahold of me either on AIM: Pavarotti4 or email hollensATgmail.com

BTW, he got me on http://forums.anandtech.com/ using the name "Wizzah"

I have much more info, are you allowed to post it all on here? Is anyone really heading this here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pavarotti4
    Hello all. What can I do to join up with all of you after this guy? He scammed me this summer and I have been trying to do everything I can, but would really love to join up with you all. I have been following this thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread....8&page=5&pp=20

But it has since died.... I have a bunch of information he used to scam me for $817 dollars through western union as well Please get ahold of me either on AIM: Pavarotti4 or email hollensATgmail.com
    Mail sent. Please give me all the info you have.

Hey! Just wondering if you got my email response with the info I provided and whether or not any of it was helpful.

Hope to hear from you, or anyone else on this guy... and what we can all do to make sure the proper authorities get into this and nab this guy.

!!!

First post is updated with the latest information on him.

Quote Originally Posted by thejay0
    Quick update...

Thanks Lance !!!

I called my Bank Of America CreditCard and got full refund $781. From now on, I will be using credit cards for all my online transactions.

I spoke to "Dave" twice. He sounded like a guy I knew forever. Made me feel very comfortable about this transaction. It seemed like he wanted to do everything RIGHT. He "pressured" me to use WesternUnion to be safe since he got "scammed" few times using PayPal. He made numerous references throughout our conversation that WesterUnion is the only way out and you have to watch out for all the scammers. Now that I think about it, he sold himself out right there by repeating same thing over and over again. But I realized that after the fact.

"Dave" told me that he wanted to ship this out before the weekend b/c he was going to help his friends out after the Hurricane. I though about it for a day and went with it. Wished I checked his nickname with google.

Some information:

David Richker
    Winter Springs FL
    407-325-0198
    leakytire@gmail.com
    NickName: LeakyTire
    He approached me through DFI forum.

I just saw your post at our DFI board
    If you want to email me I may be able to help you with a few of your parts
    I have the BFG 7800GTX and AMD X2 4400+ Toledo Core brand new/sealed
    I just recently purchased $3200+ worth of parts for multiple PC's
    My brother ended up buying an Apple LCD/computer combo....
    I have some of the parts still new/sealed
    I got a pretty decent price on them since I bought so much.....If you email me maybe we can work something out

Here are pictures he showed me.

I received the same pics and other info when he was trying to sell me the same BFG card.

Re: ~~~TROLL ALERT~~~ Webrat, aka WebRatt, FusionRock, RMenkins, Wizzah

Hi, I got taken by this guy a few weeks back when he e-mailed me from PCMech. I don't know what to do. I lost $500. I've been sitting waiting for a shipment and I figured, "Hey, its taken a while for packages to ship to me from the States." What do I do now? Please help. I always thought I was pretty internet savvy then I got completely taken by this guy.

PS: I found this thread after doing a little research on SoftTissues@gmail.com I wish I had done it sooner.

first post updated with new alias, address and screen name. Newest info is at the top of the lists.

Quote Originally Posted by thejay0
    I spoke to "Dave" twice. He sounded like a ...
    How did you talk to him?

By phone? If you have his phone 3 then you need to call Detective Kim Fuher of Lake Mary, FL police department at 1 (407) 585-1317.

That goes for all of you. If you have information on this turd, then contact the Lake Mary police department.

He got me for $410 on an AMD 64 X2 4400.

This is a long shot, but that picture showing all the stuff on a table also has what looks like a Fed Ex box in the background. Maybe if someone had some high tech image enhancement software they could "read" the tracking number and get Fed Ex to say where it was shipped.
    Rig#1
    ASUS A8N32 SLI deluxe bios 1009; X2 3800; 2gb OCZ platinum PC3200; Thermalright XP120 with panaflo; MSI 6600GT x 2 in sli; Samsung SATA 200GB x 3; Benq 1640; LG 4163; XP pro w/sp2; Enermax 600w; Lian Li PC65

Rig#2 (Still going, but getting grey in the tooth)
    DFI LP NF2 Ultra B; XP 2500+ Barton
    Thermalright SLK 800;1gb Buffalo PC3200
    Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro
    Seagate 200gb; Samsung 120gb
    BENQ 1620
    TT Purepower 560w; XP pro sp2
    LianLi PC65

My Heat: www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=15077

I am a victim of this guy, from OC Forums:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.p...69#post4195469

I sent him $376 for BFGTech 7800GTX on December 11th. This guy should be stopped. He has hit OC Forum, [H]ard forum, this forum and god knows how many more.

Please keep up the good work catching this fraud.

Thanks in advance.

Re: ***Bad Trader Alert*** Webrat, aka FusionRock

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Chuckster
    I think it is a bogus address but if you could verify that it exists.

These are real. I can drive out this weekend and just look around. I live in the genral area.

Heres a few mapquest links...
    ==
    2500 Boggy Creek Road
    Kissimmee, FL 34744

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...&zipcode=34744
    ==
    501 Bay street
    Casselberry, FL 32707

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...b1s9kOSEQxQ%3d

==
    240 Smith Street
    Oviedo, FL 32765

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...IstBKTnTTFY%3d
    ==

THat boggy creek address is commercial. THe others are most likely residential. I'll look up the other addresses later.

I'll need to know what names he used for each address.