Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Anti-war front protests out in front of Walter Reed.

I'm all for anyone protesting. It's a right and should be
    done when one feels that the cause is worth it. But
    this type of crap right out in front of a place that is
    trying to help wounded soldiers recover, is flat wrong.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialRe...20050825a.html

Re: Anti-war front protests out in front of Walter Reed.

Another story not getting any play in the "un-biased media" of SeeBS, NBC and ABC... jeez, wonder why that is?

Actually I'd think this would get some press coverage from the left-wing media...I'm genuinely surprised that it's not...
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Maine, the way life should be, underpaid, overpriced,and taxed to death

Saw this earlier today, it's getting about as low as it can now.

Shades of Vietnam. And not by coincidence, nothing like troops at war seeing their own being bashed and attacked by those at home.

While they are injured even.

Right, wrong or indifferent, these people (the soldiers) are just doing their job and their duty.

Google it and there is a ton of coverage, just not approved by or worthy of the "real press" I guess.

Google those behind the protests, and their messages.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMan
    Actually I'd think this would get some press coverage from the left-wing media...I'm genuinely surprised that it's not...
    It would put the anti-Bush, anti-war folks in a bad light... so it doesn't fit the profile. C'mon, JM, you know the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar
    It would put the anti-Bush, anti-war folks in a bad light... so it doesn't fit the profile. C'mon, JM, you know the rules...
    Ah, good point. Showing the reality of the left side would make them look as dumb as they are.
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display

Look at these pieces of sh*t....

And a great Bush supporter threw some salt in the anti-military arseholes posting themselves out front of Walter Reed Medical Center....

Oh.... and i love this new movement!

Get your "Club Gitmo" gear here: http://store.rushlimbaugh.com/

Damn straight. People exercising their Constitutional rights are goddamn communist shitbags. Right, comrades? Eh? Eh?
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Yes, how dare they hold signs demanding better healthcare & benefits for our soldiers.

It's unAmerican...only rich people like congressmen deserve those benefits!!
    Fox News watchers are less informed - The Proof

I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government in a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan
    Damn straight. People exercising their Constitutional rights are goddamn communist shitbags. Right, comrades? Eh? Eh?
    Is your post sarcasm?

The only thing that needs to go on at this hospital is healing. The demonstrators' being there is not helping the healing. The people in the hospital trying to do the healing aren't happy with the demonstrators being there. Happiness helps healing.

The arseholes may have constututional rights that allow them to be there, but it doesn't make them any less of arseholes. The story is not about their rights, its about their arseholedness and that the big media hasn't been telling the story at all.

The demonstrations have been going on since March. If you're in such bloody support of these arseholes, why haven't you started a thread about your support for them? Let me guess... this is the first you heard about it, right?

The signs are anit-war, but they don't seem to be anti-soliders. Its the normal, "bring them home" type crap. I don't really see anything bad about it...but peace and quiet aids healing.
    3v1l l337
    Athlon X2 3800+ @2.6 GHz 1.4 vcore
    TT Big Typhoon
    2x512 DDR 400 2.5-3-3-7 1T@ 216MHz
    Evga NF4 Mobo (rebranded jetway)
    evga 7800GT@stock currently
    80GB SATA

Dreams are like appendixes. Utterly useless, and rarely deadly...

WTS "WANG" x1 PST

The 5th column. I suggest you study its concept. It worked against yugoslavia in the 30's. It worked against the US during Vietnam. And the leftists want it to work again now.

Yes, how dare they hold signs demanding better healthcare & benefits for our soldiers.

It's unAmerican...only rich people like congressmen deserve those benefits!!
    Walter Reid medical center is being closed because they're expanding newer medical centers in the area and opening a completely new one in the area as well. Walter Reid has been around since WW1 and is in about as good condition as the United Nations building

Quote Originally Posted by l3p3r_M355i4h
    The signs are anit-war, but they don't seem to be anti-soliders. Its the normal, "bring them home" type crap. I don't really see anything bad about it...but peace and quiet aids healing.
    Yanking our troops out of Iraq and leaving the country to collapse into civil war would be like sh*tting on the graves of all the patriotic US and Coalition soldiers who have died trying to build Iraq into a democracy.

So yes.... these people want to sh*t on the graves of our soldiers who lost their lives for their own selfish desires. They don't have a clue what a 'selfless act of courage, honor, and patriotism' is.

This is a fallacy, red herring? It is clear that ALB was not attacking their right to express their message. Rather, he made an implied attack on their character and the message itself. Your post has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread.

Sarcasm, a tool of the juvenile.