Sorry yall... but looks like you gotta kick me out...

I feel bad for still having the FF tag here in the forums and literally having never really participated in any FF events! Well... I went to one CS 1.6 event for like 10 min like 3 months ago...

The reason being that :

(1) I don't game on a scheduale due to a few reasons
    ------My parents both hate the games I play so I usually have to game when they are "out"
    ------School = gaming/social-life suicide .... homework kills a lot of my time
    ------Work takes time... just like everything else...

(2) I only have 2 games installed. I made the mistake of thinking that a Western Digital Raptor (older 36.7gb which turns out to actually only 34.4gb) as being enough space for my main systems/game drive....... BIG mistake, I can rarely fit more than a few games + windows + all my programs on here ..... I have two storage drives, both of which are full. My next rig has allocated a LOT more to my main partition. At the moment.. all I have is HL2 (and thus CS:S and CS 1.6) and BF2 installed... *sigh*

Fragging Frog Membership Requirements:
    We expect members to participate in the forums , FF or Gaming , on a weekly basis .
    We expect members to participate in Games/Events held , at least one event/game per month.
    While we understand that life gets busy , a total lack of participation in either of the areas above could result in your loss of Fraggin Frog membership privileges .
    so anyhow... was nice being associated with yall ... ... I'm out

Re: Sorry yall... but looks like you gotta kick me out...

Ya know... I don't know if I can figure out how to kick you... you may just have to stay for a while longer...

Heh, it looks like you found a way to opt out on your own. Just remember, if you find more time in your schedule, you can always drop in on a game.

Quote Originally Posted by dna
    Just remember, if you find more time in your schedule, you can always drop in on a game.
    Absolutely. Hope we still see you around the forum.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny
    Absolutely. Hope we still see you around the forum.
    Oh yes.... you'll still see me around the forums as usual, just without the Fraggin Frogs title. I kinda liked it because not everyone had it and you felt a little more associated with pcper by having it. I think, in my mind, it even got to the point that i read people's posts a little more in detail if I saw they were in one of the pcper groups. But I kept getting this nagging feeling that I didn't really deserve the title... so I left