Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: N. Korea agrees to Disband nuclear program.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew LB

We are bringing in inspectors. It was on page 8 of the Long Beach Press Telegram. Want me to take a photo of it for you? Its all tucked away in the back corners of the paper so people don't see the article.
    heh ya will see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwiz
    Why did Bush avoid talks like this in order to settle things peacefully with Iraq , probably because invading korea would ellicit no personal benefit for Bush, the main motive for most of what Bush does, his own personal benefit. And before the war lets say Saddam Hussien agreed to disband his weapons program, the majority of republicans on this forum would call •••••••• and urge that we send weapons inspectors, you guys are actually taking a bat shit insane dictators word? This is a joke.
    Ya, we get it already wizz:

History began with his presidency, apparently, and anything bad that happens anywhere on Earth can be laid at his feet.

Rinse, wash, repeat. Anything new to add?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Computerwiz
    heh ya will see how that goes.
    But wait.... isn't this whole issue something you dems have been verbally raping Bush over for the past 5 years? His "inability to disarm North Korea through talks and to get inspectors in"?

Now that it seems there is a possibility, you still can't applaud the so-far successful efforts?

Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Enmore
    well he does wear 4" lifts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong_Il
    Well he'll have to stick with the sissy rides then. Id hate to cause an international problem if he flew off some rollercoaster and landed in a pit of wooden spears 88.6 meters away.[not that the thought would cross my mind]

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    Well he'll have to stick with the sissy rides then. Id hate to cause an international problem if he flew off some rollercoaster and landed in a pit of wooden spears 88.6 meters away.[not that the thought would cross my mind]
    Ahh... what a great day that would be.

Btw... who is the little man's successor if he were to die? Hopefully not anyone like Uday or Qusay Hussein.

Same goes for Castro... when is that old piece of commie sh*t going to die?

At least Yasser Arafat is worm food these days.

Quote Originally Posted by l3p3r_M355i4h
    wasn't the perfect storm up in the N.E.? LOL anyways. Yeah, it may be a bit doubtfull that N. Korea is serious, but still, we can't be pessimistic ALL the time...
    It’s hard to be anything but pessimistic when we’re looking at Kim Jong-il and North Korea.

The perfect storm was a pun. <shake head side to side>

Quote Originally Posted by tucker
    It’s hard to be anything but pessimistic when we’re looking at Kim Jong-il and North Korea.
    I definately don't trust the guy. But the situation IS better today than it was 4 years ago.

Ahh... what a great day that would be.

Btw... who is the little man's successor if he were to die? Hopefully not anyone like Uday or Qusay Hussein.

Same goes for Castro... when is that old piece of commie sh*t going to die?

At least Yasser Arafat is worm food these days.
    Im just waiting for comrade Fidel to wake up one morning and say "This sucks. I want a freaking Porsche and a new stereo system with a 42" plasma"...."What have I been thinking about all these years....there is no incentive with this communism crap"..."I wouldnt want to be a doctor here either"

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    Im just waiting for comrade Fidel to wake up one morning and say "This sucks. I want a freaking Porsche and a new stereo system with a 42" plasma"...."What have I been thinking about all these years....there is no incentive with this communism crap"..."I wouldnt want to be a doctor here either"
    Aye, but you get to ride around in huge 50's Cadillac and have all the women you can rape. What more can the modern dictator-about-town need.

If america wants N. Korea to change regime then we should open up some Wal-Marts in there. Its working in China.

And already they back pedal............Fox News

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea (search) said Tuesday it would not dismantle its nuclear weapons program until the United States first provides an atomic energy reactor, casting doubt on its commitment to a breakthrough agreement reached at international arms talks.

The North insisted during arms talks that began last week in Beijing (search) that it be given a light-water reactor, a type less easily diverted for weapons use, in exchange for abandoning nuclear weapons. The agreement reached at the talks' end Monday — the first since the negotiations began in August 2003 — says the six countries in the negotiations will discuss the reactor issue "at an appropriate time."....................

You can't trust these people!
    There are none so blind as those who will not see!

So they want the same type of reactor Clinton promised them in the 90's but never delivered..... which is why we're not stuck with a nuclear north korea....

Once again, Bubba screwed everyone he could get his hands on.

Well, I hate to mention logic and N. Korea in the same sentance, but, they kinda have a point...if what ALB says is true (I wasn't exactly politically active back then, I was all of 10 years old).
    3v1l l337
    Athlon X2 3800+ @2.6 GHz 1.4 vcore
    TT Big Typhoon
    2x512 DDR 400 2.5-3-3-7 1T@ 216MHz
    Evga NF4 Mobo (rebranded jetway)
    evga 7800GT@stock currently
    80GB SATA

Dreams are like appendixes. Utterly useless, and rarely deadly...

WTS "WANG" x1 PST

Quote Originally Posted by l3p3r_M355i4h
    Well, I hate to mention logic and N. Korea in the same sentance, but, they kinda have a point...if what ALB says is true (I wasn't exactly politically active back then, I was all of 10 years old).
    It's a bit more complicated than the simple "Clinton screws everything" bark.

Here, make up your own mind:
    http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron.asp
    Last edited by mostholycerebus; 09-20-2005 at 04:46 PM.

But wait.... isn't this whole issue something you dems have been verbally raping Bush over for the past 5 years? His "inability to disarm North Korea through talks and to get inspectors in"?

Now that it seems there is a possibility, you still can't applaud the so-far successful efforts?

Typical.

North Korea has nukes we know that, I have a hard time believe they're just going to dismantle the program that they've spent decades molding.