Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gaming night templates & related stuff

This thread contains the Gaming Night Templates I use when I schedule games.

A link to this thread can always be found in our Gaming Mega Sticky Thread.

Please feel free to use them when you schedule your own games. Don't forgot to adjust the date/time as appropriate and verify that all the links work and point to the correct/latest patch.

This thread is closed to discussion so please do NOT post to it.

I will try to keep it up to date with new games as they appear. Everything contained in the thread will be linked in this first post to make things easy to find.

Games Index

Battlefield 2
    Battlefield 2142
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Counter Strike: Source
    Doom 3
    Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
    Halo
    Left 4 Dead
    Quake III
    Quake IV
    Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
    Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield + Iron Wrath Expansion
    Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
    Soldier of Fortune 2 Gold
    Team Fortress 2
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    Unreal Tournament 3
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Other useful stuff

Counter Strike: Source server settings
    Last edited by Lenny; 11-19-2008 at 07:45 PM.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Counter Strike: Source template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Counter Strike: Source
    Game type:      Terrorists vs Counter Terrorists
    Required Files: Latest Steam updates

Date:           day dd/mm/yy
    Time:           5:00 PT - 6:00 MT - 7:00 CT - 8:00pm ET - 1:00am GMT

Server IP:      (OFFLINE)
    Server Name:    [FF]Lenny's Source dedicated server
    Password:       fragbait
    Note on the times: PT = Pacific Time Zone, MT = Mountain, CT = Central, ET = Eastern, GMT = UK Time.

For all you gamers out there who have yet to play with the Fragging Frogs this is an excellent opportunity to join in on some casual gaming fun.

Anyone is welcome to join in the fun, you do not need to be a Fragging Frog to play. We're NOT a competitive group or organized clan. We just do it for fun.

For added fun and enjoyment, we have a Teamspeak server up for your pleasure! Details here!

Please note: On the game server and Teamspeak you are required to play nice together and keep your languange clean (no swearing). Just come with a good attitude and I'm sure we'll all have lots of fun together
    Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:19 AM.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
    Game type:      Cooperative
    Required Files: 1.07 patch

Note on the times: PT = Pacific Time Zone, MT = Mountain, CT = Central, ET = Eastern, GMT = UK Time.

For all you gamers out there who have yet to play with the Fragging Frogs this is an excellent opportunity to join in on some casual gaming fun.

Anyone is welcome to join in the fun, you do not need to be a Fragging Frog to play. We're NOT a competitive group or organized clan. We just do it for fun.

For added fun and enjoyment, we have a Teamspeak server up for your pleasure! Details here!

Please note: On the game server and Teamspeak you are required to play nice together and keep your languange clean (no swearing). Just come with a good attitude and I'm sure we'll all have lots of fun together
    Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:19 AM.

Unreal Tournament 2004 template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           UT2004 
    Game type:      Various
    Required Files: click here

Please note: On the game server and Teamspeak you are required to play nice together and keep your language clean (no swearing). Just come with a good attitude and I'm sure we'll all have lots of fun together
    Last edited by Lenny; 01-04-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Counter Strike Source standard server settings

Last edited by Lenny; 07-07-2006 at 09:58 AM.

Halo template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Halo PC 
    Game type:      TBD

Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:20 AM.

Ravenshield template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
    Game type:      cooperative
    Required Files: version 1.6 patch

Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:20 AM.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory template

Game/Server Info

Code:
    Game:           Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory **free game**
    Game type:      standard
    Required Files: Click here for free download.
                    Get the top two files: 276 MB game and small 6 MB 2.6 patch

Date:           day mm/dd/yy

Server Name:    [FF]Lenny's ET server

Again, this is the free downloadable game based off of Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
    You do not need to own Return to Castle Wolfenstein to play this.

This is a new game for us, but we figured you might be tired of the faster paced UT-like games and this is one that has been requested before. Did I mention it's free? There's no excuse not to be there!

Helpful game resources
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Guide
    Enemy Territory - A Quick Guide 4 Newbies
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory tips and strategies
    Enemy Territory Map Overview

Individual Maps (useful for printing)
    map legend
    Battery
    Fuel Dump (Access points)
    Fuel Dump (Game Sequence)
    Gold Rush
    Oasis
    Radar
    Railgun

Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Battlefield 2

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Battlefield 2
    Game type:      conquest
    Required Files: Click here

Server IP:      public server TBD (follow others using the in-game buddy list)
    Password:       none

Last edited by Lenny; 01-02-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Ravenshield: Iron Wrath template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield + Iron Wrath expansion pack (FREE)
    Game type:      cooperative
    Required Files: version 1.6 patch and Iron Wrath expansion pack* (FREE)
                    * Free GameSpy account required to obtain Iron Wrath key

Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:22 AM.

Half-Life 2 Deathmatch template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
    Game type:      deathmatch
    Required Files: Latest Steam updates

Server Name:    [FF]Lenny's Source dedicated server

Re: Doom 3 template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Doom 3

Re: Soldier of Fortune 2 template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Soldier of Fortune 2 Gold

Last edited by Lenny; 09-23-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Quake IV template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Quake IV Multiplayer

Last edited by Lenny; 11-18-2005 at 07:26 AM.

Quake III template

Game/Server Info
    Code:
    Game:           Quake III

Last edited by Lenny; 11-18-2005 at 07:26 AM.