Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Re: CPU burn in, myth or reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad 4 Air
    -Why would MrSeanKon waste his tim writing and updating a program if some people weren't seeing results?

There are people spending hours every day updating astrology columns, so that argument probably doesn't hold water. But to be fair, astrologers make money out of their updates, and SeanKon doesn't as far as I am aware.

M

Thumbs up Re: CPU burn in, myth or reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian
    There are people spending hours every day updating astrology columns, so that argument probably doesn't hold water. But to be fair, astrologers make money out of their updates, and SeanKon doesn't as far as I am aware.

M
    Brilliant! lol

My thoughts:

1. This thread has had its day. Why are we flogging a dead horse?
    2. Mr Sean Kon has added a great deal to the o/c community over & above the burn-in program he developed.
    3. Mad4 - two wrongs don't make a right when it comes to insults. (At least that's my opinion and should be evident in my posts in this thread)
    4. benefit14snake - why don't you just close this thread? (you know it's the right thing to do)

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian

M
    Exactly. They get money for what they do. That is their motivation. If no-body is noticing a difference then where would his be?

scrandman, quite right. You are clearly more level headed and passive than me . As far as i am concerned i didn't really insult benefit14snake, or at least didn't intentionally do so. I merely said that what he said made him look like a knob. Knob is also at the weak end of my insult spectrum. Idiot for example i would consider stronger than knob. (Well actually it seems i did in a later post which i didn't mean to do)
    Last edited by Mad 4 Air; 09-12-2006 at 05:57 PM.

Ok, we're all agreed - thread closing time. And BTW, if

Knob is also at the weak end of my insult spectrum
    then please make sure you stay at that end of the spectrum. We have no problem with debates here, but Insults Mean Bans etc. Apart from that, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay.

Now stand clear of the closing doors...

Meridian