Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: The great GIVE and TAKE thread! **FREEBIES** READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

amdmadness, wow quick reply!!!

Thanks alot, pm sent!

CE, I have a 1GB SCSI drive and a 560MB IDE if you are interested. Lower than you asked for, I know, but it's all I have...

CE,

i've got an old seagate 3.2 sitting on the bench here. it's always been reliable for me. but your box is a better use for it than my bench.

http://www.seagate.com/support/disc/ata/st33210a.html

LMK if i'll need to format it and get it to the post office.
    ...and so it came to pass that the countess, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins, was buried alive...

t_ski, thanks alot for looking, but ya the 560 would be too small for this need (IDE only)

demonwarp, yhpm

CE,

let me know when everything gets there.
    ...and so it came to pass that the countess, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins, was buried alive...

Same too.

Thanks again!

it looks like the spring you are after needs to go through the heatsink? that might be tough.

i can punt you some shipping $ for some headsets. i could always use spares for when people come over and forget theirs. can you give me a better list or do you want them all gone at once? any way you could test them? if not, i understand.

hello i am in need of a motherboard and cpu combo and also some pc133 ram 128 maybe 256 p4 423 or a socket A i would really be greatfull am very very low on funds and he needs this for his school work
    going to use it for doing school work surfing the net maybe a game or too and also i have a tv turner i am going to put in as well will be really nice got most everything just need the motherboard and cpu and the ram and if possable a hsf

trying to build a computer for my disabled brother

am getting togeather some freebies to post up

thanks again in advance

needed
    any form of a working socket a board
    100fsb max is a ok i have 2 amd chips
    pc is for my daughter her sis killed her old one
    im 99.9% they work after i test them 1 will be given away here
    aim tweeking0010
    heat logic0010
    ebay tech171
    non free email logic0010@bellsouth.net
    email i check logic0010@gmail.com
    need basic ram just ask i can get it

Does anyone have a cheap ATX power supply they might be willing to swap? I need something decent (but basic) that can power a MCP655 and some fans.

Maxtor IDE HDD Model 91826U4 18 gig
    Chinon 1.44 FDD Model FZ-357
    Will let go for the cost of USPS shipping and $1 for packing materials. Will test if there is any interest.
    AmphibSailor
    AmphibSailor Heat

looking for:
    • a P4 socket 478 HSF

Quote Originally Posted by AMDMaddness View Post
    looking for:
    • a P4 socket 478 HSF
    I got one!
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

asus northbrige heatsink (specifically looking for the one that comes with on the asus a7n8x; highly prefer passive cooling, but will take any northbridge heatsink so long as it uses push pins) <---- NEED ASAP
    Does that heatsink need the tabs on the corners or on the sides? I might have one of each type to offer...

i think the heatsink has to have the tabs on the coner sides. sounds a bit confusing, but the tabs should be perpendicular (90 degrees) to the heatsink. here's a pic of the type of heatsink i need.