Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Re: The great GIVE and TAKE thread! **FREEBIES** READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Free Duron 700 to a good home. PM me

I am also on Anandtech and Agora Classifieds, and i have a few deals in the works right now, and this is the first time i have posted, because i didnt think i had a name on here, till i tried it a little while ago.

UPDATE - when i go home for sprink break March 19 - 23, i will be adding all the things that i dont need in my house anymore. these will include slot 1 CPU's, pc100 ram, and many other things

Things to Remember
    1. I only respond to PM's
    2. I will ship out when i recieve payment
    3. I will ship freebies out using media mail, unless it is something i cannot do that way
    4. PM Me your Zip Code so i can get a price
    5. if it something small, i will put it in an envelope and send it out, wrapped in a little bubble wrap.
    6. free shipping on small items
    7. Leave a heat eval after getting the Item

Current freebies
    1x cat 5e Ethernet cable (6 foot i think)[Pending]
    1x Dlink 10/100 NIC

What im Looking for
    Skins for a Nextel i205
    Small MP3 player 64-128mb

Items that are gone
    1 - PS2 -> USB Adapter - gone to Yaz
    Last edited by bszlam; 02-13-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Please be sure to read the trading post email rules before posting.

thanks for the PM, i have updated the email to my school email, i am looking for a few more items to put on my list of freebies

need ide cables let me know how much.
    dan

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

I'm in desperate need of hard drives, anything bigger than a 15 gig will do.

I have a 20GB Maxtor Athena PATA drive. Very thin (about5/8" tall). LMK if you're interested.

i'lll be adding more if i can ever get motivated enough to clean, but right now, i just had to move these again and decided enough is enough. if anyone can use them, just say so.

2X - 3com courier v.everything 56k external rs-232 modems. still sealed in the box.

1X - emc powerpath for windows software package. still sealed in the box. i don't know anything about it, so go here.
    ...and so it came to pass that the countess, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins, was buried alive...

scrapped it all (sorry, it was me or the parts according to the wife, and its cold outside!)
    Last edited by dbwillis; 02-27-2007 at 07:47 PM.
    heatware = dbwillis
    bruce_david@sbcglobaldotnet

PM _dangtx_ about the IDE cables. he was looking for some about 4 posts up

thnks!

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

up for grabs is a 256MB stick of ECC rambus. viking branded. someone can use it. well, hopefully
    ...and so it came to pass that the countess, who once bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a hundred virgins, was buried alive...

Anyone have an extra internal floppy drive?

Quote Originally Posted by demonwarp66 View Post
    up for grabs is a 256MB stick of ECC rambus. viking branded. someone can use it. well, hopefully

YHPM on the RAMBUS It should work in my Compaq PIII 667

Thanks

Doug
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by centered effect View Post
    Anyone have an extra internal floppy drive?
    PM me your address, I got one.
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!