Page 1 of 112 123451151101 ... LastLast

AMDMB Members' Recently Purchased Items Thread

Just a new idea. Just post what you have bought or maybe what you're planning to buy within the next couple of days.

I'm planning to get a Raptor X and a Samsung 17" LCD monitor

Spoiler!

Re: AMDMB Members' Recently Purchased Items Thread

I just got an X2 3800+ and am looking for a new 19" LCD monitor. Any suggestions?

Thinking about buying a car. I like the Charger, but the price and MPG rating of the Focus is hard for me to overlook. Dunno if i feel a transport device is worth more than $15k, and I could probably get a new ZX4 ST for under $10k w/trading in my '98 Monte Carlo Z34.

My sis sent me a $50 Borders gift card for my b'day, so i'm also waiting for Fatwallet to post another 30% off Borders coupon.

I just bought a few books from an outlet place last weekend.

I ordered a 416 cd holder wallet, but it got backordered and should be shipped on monday....ummmm....I asked my co worker to get me a 50 pack of Memorex from Best Buy for $15....thats about it.
    Just walk up to a girl and say "If you were x^2 I'd wanna be (1/3)x^3 cause I'd be the area under your curves." -salutethyshorts

well lets see.... Aspire Alien x case (used), Sapphire x800 Pro Vivo (Used), SATA add in card (used) see a pattern here . 2001 Chrystler T&C LXi AWD (Used) LMAO and a sh*t load of stuff for the new baby!
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

Just this morning I ordered a Buon Vino Mini-Jet Filter. It is used to filter home made wine to "polish" the wine.

A few weeks before this purchase was the purchase of the home wine making equipment, including an extra carboy and a floor corker. I used to make beer at home, but decided to try out wine making. Since I will soon be at the stage to bottle the wine, it was time to buy the filter.

The average cost per bottle for the first batch is almost $16 per bottle. However, the equipment cost makes up $13 of that per bottle cost. Subsequent batches will be much more cost effective.

Ultra 500w Power supply

ATi Radeon x850 XT

Some Minnesota team....win!

|3DMark '03|When all else fails, you always have Lorcet|3DMark '06|

Just got another LanParty, after i killed the first one

Epox 8RDA3+ Pro (only Nforce2 board I can find that's not a Biostar or a refurb) $70

USR PCI Modem (backup for business in case cable goes out) $20

DiamondMax 8 40G HDD (replacement for Mom's dead drive - clocks in at 53 mb/sec in HDTach) for a whopping $44.

Sapphire Radeon 7000 (spare vga for testing, etc. All my spare vgas are 3.3v!) Most cheap-arse card I could find ~$24.

Cooler Master Aquagate R120 water cooler. It's a water cooler for noobs but it may help quiet my pc and achieve higher overclocks. ~$88 Even though it's for noobs, it's still water and all my friends will worship me and look on my rig with awe! It might even help me get chicks!
    Last edited by Chiles4; 02-03-2006 at 01:43 PM.

I guess I should've added that I'm STILL looking for a 2002-03 Nissan Maxima with 6 speed tranny. Hopefully I can find one at the dealer auction I'm going to on Wednesday.

Logitech Extreme 3D PRO ($28 on base compared to $50 at best buy!)

Cyberpower 425va/585 Joules surge protector and battery back-up (power surge blew old card & PS, hence the new x850 xt)

Lock On: Gold
    Last edited by AMD_FX51; 02-03-2006 at 02:56 PM.

Some Minnesota team....win!

|3DMark '03|When all else fails, you always have Lorcet|3DMark '06|

I recently purchased a 60 GB iPod Video. Works great, better than most things I used even though people view it as trendy and stuff, I looked at every players and nothing came close. Also i got a discount on mine.

Max O/C: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU: 3.6 Ghz/1.5875v//nVidia 7900GS XT GPU: 600/830

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip
    I just got an X2 3800+ and am looking for a new 19" LCD monitor. Any suggestions?
    I have a Hyundai L90D+ that I like, it has both DVI and VGA connections, and it has better than average sepup software according to reviews. (I was able to use it, so that is a vote of confidence) Mine is a 8Ms response, which seems plenty to me, but the newer Hyundais have more. I have had mine at least four months.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824179014
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

I just got a Creative MuVo2 MP3 player with a FM radio and voice recording function. I actually won a Dell 2Gb MP3 but they substituted this 5Gb Creative instead. (Hey Dude I would have been happy with the Dell!) this is better of course.

http://www.creative.com/products/pro...&product=10659

I also bought a set of Zalman Headphones that I like.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=292400

Last edited by PandaZ3; 02-04-2006 at 08:16 AM.
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

Opteron 170

Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present