Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1666

Re: AMDMB Members' Recently Purchased Items Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    oooh maybe I'll get this
    ROFL!

All kidding aside, I think everyone needs one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by amd5150 View Post
    lol, well, it did'nt weigh that much, but rather can lift 3 tons
    it's far more humorous to imagine it weighing 3 tons though!

i've used a 10 ton hydraulic jack to break subfloor glue from floor trusses that had to be moved, those things can literally lift a house
    Corsair 800D / Corsair TX750 PSU
    ASUS Sabertooth P67 / Win7 Pro
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz (44 x 100) + Corsair H100
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 x 16GB
    2 x XFX R9 280x + 3 x Asus VS24AH-P 24" IPS 1920x1200
    Samsung 840 Evo 250GB OS + 2 x 1TB WD Caviar Black

The member formerly known as SuBX3r0 HEAT

oooh maybe I'll get this
    Peanuts. Try this instead.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...&A=RetrieveSku

how about some of these

LEICA APO-TELYT-R 1:5.6/1600mm
    Price:16 million HKD ( 2,064,489 USD )

* It might not be the largest one but it is the most expensive lens at the moment and I suppose no ordinary person can ever have it, unless he's a King!
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

I never knew they even made zooms that large! Are they only built for Paparazzi or something?

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    Link doesn't work

Link doesn't work
    Working here.

It is the Asus Eee PC 1001P 10.1" Netbook.

I`ll find you another link. One sec.

Try this:

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...nufacture=ASUS

Basically the exact model, but with a 250GB drive instead of this model with the 160GB drive.

Also on Friday. I ordered 4 lens hoods for some Canon lenses that I have. Man, those Canon lens hoods are steep for pricing. 4 lens hoods are setting me back $200.00+
    Last edited by scruff35; 05-09-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Toshiba Regza 40" LCD Television for $579 shipped.
    Model: 40XV645U

Just bought from buydig, takes about ten days before I'll have it. Seems pretty promising for what I want it for. Movies and PS3 gaming. Then I went to Newegg and bought two cheapo HDMI cables and Farcry 2 for PS3.

It's sad I couldn't have bought everything in one place, but that's just how business works. Newegg's TV prices aren't that bad, they're just not very good either.

It doesn't seem to have volume normalizing unfortunately, but it's probably not worth having built into the TV either. I've read that it's not perfect, but then, it is really only a 120hz TV with 8ms response. I don't think the 8ms response will be too bad. Most people compare the TV to much more expensive ones in terms of blur and artifacting. There's more to a TV than popular specifications I have found out. All reviews seem to say it has some of the deepest blacks amoung LCD panels. It's an older model number that probably won't be around anymore in the next couple months. There's also a known defect affecting certain serial numbers. But, of what seemed to be genuine reviews from real people, it seems like I'll be pleasantly surprised. I went for the best I could find at the lowest price having decided 40" is the optimal screen size for our humble apartment and have done enough research and read things here on this site and everywhere else to be educated enough to know I will need to adjust the picture settings when it comes.

Now deliver me my damn TV dammit.
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?

Bought this Canon PIXMA iP4700 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer to take over the photo printing from my MP970 (see below)

Presently have a Canon MP970 that is really messing up my photos. Off tint, printing lines across the whole photo etc. I've run all the nozzle, print head deep cleanings at least twice. Done the manual print head alignment all to no avail. The printer is almost 2 yrs old so out of warranty.

I think I'm done with color inkjet printers. I have a laser I use for b/w printing. Have a Kodak 5300 color inkjet for photos but I think the problem is I don't use it often enough and the print heads get messed up or something. I probably printed less than 25 pictures over the past year or so and they never looked great and now they look horrible. I think the print head is clogged. I'm just going to upload my photos to Sam's Club and print there. Good enough for how many photos I need to actually print.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I think I'm done with color inkjet printers. I have a laser I use for b/w printing. Have a Kodak 5300 color inkjet for photos but I think the problem is I don't use it often enough and the print heads get messed up or something. I probably printed less than 25 pictures over the past year or so and they never looked great and now they look horrible. I think the print head is clogged. I'm just going to upload my photos to Sam's Club and print there. Good enough for how many photos I need to actually print.
    I have a refurb Samsung color laser I bought off Ebay for $95.00 last year. It works great for the very small amount of color stuff we print each year. Unlike the stupid inkjets every time I go to print something in color this one just works. No ink to dry up here in ultra dry Colorado either. I've had ink jet cartridges dry up and clog in 2 months. I get my photos done at Shutterfly or Snapfish. I'd never trust a $100 inkjet printer to print photos on. I'd rather pay .10c a photo to have them printed on a machine that probably costs $100k.

Wow, that's an awesome price for color laser. I've been using the same Samsung monochrome laser printer for who knows how many years. And I bought that one for the cost of that refurb. Samsung laser printers are very reliable.

And of course I use aftermarket toner refills and cartridges I can buy off ebay. But even if i didn't, the infrequent purchase of a $75 cartridge wouldn't cost me near as much as a crappy wet ink printer. I think the aftermarket cartridge is higher quality than the oem, too.

Don't get me wrong, I know inkjet printers can produce some of the best photo prints. Laser printers suck at photo prints. It's a technology limitation. You know, and i know kbohip knew going into it, color is just convenience, not for framable photographs.

It's just too hotdamn much to have to buy a new printer every time you want to print something. And the photo paper cost? Fohgattabattit.

Man, that's aggrivating, Zetachi. Rent a jack hammer and put a tamping bit on it.
    ...Does anybody else feel like Congress simply bailed themselves out? Isn't that what they really mean by a bailout?

- Asus P7P55D-E
    - Core i7 860
    - MSI HD 5850 OC Edition
    - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    - Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1333mhz 2x2GB
    - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    - Arctic Silver 5

Spoiler!