Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hemet, California (Mandatory age 65 + area, like Palm Springs)

Re: ~~~TROLL ALERT~~~ kiIIxthexIights aka, weaponofchoice4220

Quote Originally Posted by hickeryprick View Post
    i didn't contact you till 5 days after you payed saying i wasn't home and wasn't able to ship till tuesday. by then you already put claims on my and i dont have internet everywhere i go. well great for you that you got it 2-3 days from another user but you can't compare him with me when i'm on vacation. its either you believe or you don't. i've only been banned from one. thats one out of like 4-5. i got banned for unusual circumstances but i think you escalated it enough to where it isnt a problem anymore and you might want to get rid of those claims considering i'm verified 22! but i don't think that means anything

I couldn't drop my claim against you because you didn't have enough money in your account according to PayPal.I called them to ask what the hold up was, and it's on you for the whole mess.If you had just shipped the RAM like you were supposed to do NONE of this would have been necessary.Try and convince anyone else here that what you did was reasonable. I'll be happy to post a copy of every message from you, along with the dates.You could have mailed the RAM to me on your "Vacation" even if your arm was broken, you were sure able to use the ATM while on "Vacation". You failed to warn me about your "Vacation" when you asked to be paid for the RAM. The next thing I knew you were not responding to email anymore.Then I get a message from you 5 days later saying you are on "Vacation" and don't have internet access.
    Your story is so full of holes it's pathetic. I sure hope anyone else stupid enough to contemplate doing any transaction with you has you ship first before paying because you need to do some serious redemptions before you should be trusted by ANYONE!

Quote Originally Posted by howieh60 View Post
    I couldn't drop my claim against you because you didn't have enough money in your account according to PayPal.I called them to ask what the hold up was, and it's on you for the whole mess.If you had just shipped the RAM like you were supposed to do NONE of this would have been necessary.Try and convince anyone else here that what you did was reasonable. I'll be happy to post a copy of every message from you, along with the dates.You could have mailed the RAM to me on your "Vacation" even if your arm was broken, you were sure able to use the ATM while on "Vacation". You failed to warn me about your "Vacation" when you asked to be paid for the RAM. The next thing I knew you were not responding to email anymore.Then I get a message from you 5 days later saying you are on "Vacation" and don't have internet access.
    Your story is so full of holes it's pathetic. I sure hope anyone else stupid enough to contemplate doing any transaction with you has you ship first before paying because you need to do some serious redemptions before you should be trusted by ANYONE!

Even if he agrees to ship first, he takes his sweet time in doing so without letting the buyer know.

I saw your name in his 4-sale thread, I almost warned you off.If you are having trouble with him I really regret not saying anything to you.I resolved not to crap on anyone's threads.I actually thought he might have been asked to leave by now.If he's causing you trouble I might have his phone number here still.

first off i'm not a troll. trolling is when i take your money and you never see me again. now the difference between trolling and having some communication issues is a whole different thing. although there are rules when you sell and of course page 2 says it and i the "grasshopper" is still getting used to it.

i'm not on the computer 24/7 and i don't respond to pm's really quick when you want me to. to have some patience and if you really really need it then deal with someone who can work with you or don't deal with them at all. i don't care if you want to ward off whoever from buying from me but if thats the case then so be it i have no problem with it.

i have no problem releasing my info either and i'm damn sure as hell not scared of no PD or FED cause they do say whatever they want but they can't book me for nothin. so you go ahead waste your time hunting me down cause i'll be here all day.

conclusion: if you don't like it then forget it. if you want it work out a deal instead of antagonizing the person because your impatient

I don't need to try and get someone to not deal with you. LOL
    You managed to work that out for yourself. It would be a waste of time to hunt you down, but it's unnecessary when someone leaves a trail of bread crumbs , so to speak right to their front door. as for the cops? Well the feds felt that you were as about as important as a "boil on a frogs butt". Their phrase not mine I'm rarely that creative turning a phrase.Or even what the local cops said"that if we took your brain and shoved it up a gnat's butt, it would look like a BB in a train box car". I can only surmise that they had such a low , very low semblance of respect for someone like you that they just couldn't be persuaded to help me out with you.
    So I hope you can relax now know what they really think of you and will be leaving you alone.
    Frankly I was surprised when none of them appeared to share mu opinion of you in that you are "lower then whale feces"!

In closing I hope you can somehow put this all behind you and just have a nice day!

amen to that. thats all i wanted to say and its done.

Quote Originally Posted by howieh60 View Post
    I don't need to try and get someone to not deal with you. LOL
    You managed to work that out for yourself. It would be a waste of time to hunt you down, but it's unnecessary when someone leaves a trail of bread crumbs , so to speak right to their front door. as for the cops? Well the feds felt that you were as about as important as a "boil on a frogs butt". Their phrase not mine I'm rarely that creative turning a phrase.Or even what the local cops said"that if we took your brain and shoved it up a gnat's butt, it would look like a BB in a train box car". I can only surmise that they had such a low , very low semblance of respect for someone like you that they just couldn't be persuaded to help me out with you.
    So I hope you can relax now know what they really think of you and will be leaving you alone.
    Frankly I was surprised when none of them appeared to share mu opinion of you in that you are "lower then whale feces"!

In closing I hope you can somehow put this all behind you and just have a nice day!

Don't hold back now.
    Tell us how you really feel.

Bill
    My HTPC

ASRock 970 Extreme3
    AMD FX-4100 w/Coolermaster GeminII S cooler
    M Station HT-1100 HTPC Media Center case
    Antec 480 NeoPower PSU
    Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB KHX1600C9D3B1K2/8GX
    Gigabyte GV-R467ZL 4670/1GB video card
    Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 500GB SATA hd
    Windows7 Ultimate x64 & Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (partitioned)
    Pioneer DVR-215D SATA DVD burner
    Samsung 40" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV LN40C630

You can teach an old dog; it just takes longer.

I posted my opinion about this trader previously .. can't understand why people are sucked in and more importantly why his trader STILL doesn't have his act sorted out. Promises .. promises .. just do it.

Most of us don't get so much "vacation" time ....

Fix the attitude of we don't matter, quit trying to improve your rating (badly) or get banned here .. one or the other please.
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home