Thread: name color

name color

is there any way to change the color of my name when im in the user list?

I think it would be cool to have a different color

If there isnt, is there anything that i would be qualified to do here to get my name color changed? (i have seen many, like red, and black, and stuff)

Thanks

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

Re: name color

colored names are pretty much reserved for PCPer staff only. our news team, reviews team, db team, mods, super mods, and admins, and of course our member advocate. the color changes are done primarily to make it easier for ppl to pick out staff members. the legend in the whats going on box near the bottom of the forums home page pairs the user group with the color for easy reference.

this will probably not be an option for registered users. sorry.
    hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One
    colored names are pretty much reserved for PCPer staff only. our news team, reviews team, db team, mods, super mods, and admins, and of course our member advocate. the color changes are done primarily to make it easier for ppl to pick out staff members. the legend in the whats going on box near the bottom of the forums home page pairs the user group with the color for easy reference.

this will probably not be an option for registered users. sorry.
    cool, is there anything i can do?

(like the news team, or review one, or something of the sort)

Thanks

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

ill have to check with the news team as i am uncertain. give me some time and i will get back to you via PM.
    hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One
    ill have to check with the news team as i am uncertain. give me some time and i will get back to you via PM.

Thanks