Hi to everyone, I've never posted on this forum, but I have read some interesting posts here. I'm retired and wheelchair bound because of a rare auto-immune disease, so I occupy my time building some machines, learning as I go. I'm currently building one now using a MSI Diamond Plus MB with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ powerplant. If you've seen pictures of that MB, you know that the North & South Bridge cooling heatsink is pretty close to the cpu socket. For convience sake, I'm using a CoolerMaster Praetorian case with a removalble MB tray to make it easy to work on. My question is this has anyone ever used this all inclusive liquid cooling system? It would fit right into the top two 5 1/4 bays nice and neat. I've heard remarks that it makes your case hot, but I figured I could put a baffle from the bottom this unit to the bottom of my PSU and let the hot air be sucked out the blow hole fan & PSU. I aso figure that replacing the fan with a Panaflo would cut down on some noise and provide more air. Here' the location of some info on this unit, all comments, criticism and other ideas are welcome. Later..sealevel
http://www.coolermaster.com/index.ph...C-U01+AQUAGATE