Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Atleast your kids are safe from terrorists!

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsoul
    He was trying to seduce a child!!!!! How about you interpret that. Man, throw the guy in the slammer and wack off his kanicki.
    Yes, you embody the typical reaction. He's a perv, so therefore all of his rights must be forfeit. Why even bother with a trial? Let's just go door to door executing them. After that, we'll do the same for anyone else we find unsavory. Like I said before, Muslims, gays, immigrants, and then whoever else is on conservative white america's shitlist these days. If you don't see what I'm getting at, then please do me a favor and don't vote in anymore elections. You're ruining my country.

I have nothing more to say on the matter, since I'd just be repeating myself (again) to people who aren't listening. Here's a hint: What I'm talking about has to do with much larger issues than who tried to feel up little timmy.
    Last edited by sabrewulf165; 04-12-2006 at 03:23 PM.
    Heatware: Sabrewulf165 62-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by sabrewulf165
    Yes, you embody the typical reaction. He's a perv, so therefore all of his rights must be forfeit. Why even bother with a trial? Let's just go door to door executing them. After that, we'll do the same for anyone else we find unsavory. Like I said before, Muslims, gays, immigrants, and then whoever else is on conservative white america's shitlist these days. If you don't see what I'm getting at, then please do me a favor and don't vote in anymore elections. You're ruining my country.

I have nothing more to say on the matter, since I'd just be repeating myself (again) to people who aren't listening.
    Do not talk about rights and then tell me to not vote in the next election. Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me. I would ask for a fair trial but you and I both know that a man in his position does not receive a fair trial now does he? By the way, I am not a conservative nor will I ever be.
    Last edited by liquidsoul; 04-12-2006 at 03:24 PM.

Do not talk about rights and then tell me to not vote in the next election. Seems a little hipocritical if you ask me. I would ask for a fair trial but you and I both know that a man in his position does not receive a fair trial now does he?
    LOL I think you misunderstand the meaning of "hypocrisy," but that's beside the point here. And your attempt at sarcasm is pretty ironic here, since we're talking about people who are illegally arrested for crimes they didn't commit but are assumed guilty because of sting operations by officers which amount to entrapment.

LOL I think you misunderstand the meaning of "hypocrisy," but that's beside the point here. And your attempt at sarcasm is pretty ironic here, since we're talking about people who are illegally arrested for crimes they didn't commit but are assumed guilty because of sting operations by officers which amount to entrapment.
    I did not intend on having any sarcasm in my post. And I completely agree with you about your statement with the conservative white america.

This story just hits close to home and I will not go into further detail....

I did not intend on having any sarcasm in my post. And I completely agree with you about your statement with the conservative white america.

This story just hits close to home and I will not go into further detail....
    Fair enough. I'm not defending the character of the people accused or convicted of such crimes, not at all. I just have issues with all these questionable legal practices in these times of illegal wiretaps, patriot acts, etc.

No disrespect was intended.

Fair enough. I'm not defending the character of the people accused or convicted of such crimes, not at all. I just have issues with all these questionable legal practices in these times of illegal wiretaps, patriot acts, etc.

I probably have the same issues that you do. Our country is now "conditionally free" if you catch my drift.

No disrespect at all....

I disagree. I don't consider it entrapment. If I create an account on Yahoo and in the profile say I'm a 13 year old does that force people to start sending me messages? I could see if I initiated the conversation and was provocative. That's one thing. For example, I created a thread here. You were not trapped or forced to come in here. You did that of YOUR OWN FREE WILL! I say the same thing about people who initiate conversation and try to hook up with what they THINK is a minor.

I notice that you did not answer my question. How else do you propose we catch these perverts? You equate it to killing Jews and Fags... but last time I checked, being homosexual or a Jew was not illegal. Taking advantage of children, however, is.

Newest Article: PC Gaming Superiority
    http://richardmccord.com

Quote Originally Posted by 'K-
    I disagree. I don't consider it entrapment. If I create an account on Yahoo and in the profile say I'm a 13 year old does that force people to start sending me messages? I could see if I initiated the conversation and was provocative. That's one thing. For example, I created a thread here. You were not trapped or forced to come in here. You did that of YOUR OWN FREE WILL! I say the same thing about people who initiate conversation and try to hook up with what they THINK is a minor.
    The point is that the person they think is a minor... isn't. No minor, no crime.

^^
    And yet again you fail to give a "better" way. What we say in the military is this, "Complaining or griping without providing an alternate plan is just whining. And we don't need more whiners."

Until someone figures out a better, more effective way of catching perverts this one will have to do.

Newest Article: PC Gaming Superiority
    http://richardmccord.com

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerhawk
    ^^
    And yet again you fail to give a "better" way. What we say in the military is this, "Complaining or griping without providing an alternate plan is just whining. And we don't need more whiners."

Until someone figures out a better, more effective way of catching perverts this one will have to do.
    This isn't the military, and neither is the legal system. But thanks for your wonderful insight.

Anywho as I said before, I've made my point. Whether you agree or not, I have nothing else to offer this thread.