Page 100 of 141 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2106
  1. #1486
    Joined
    Oct 2002
    Location
    wichita falls tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,136

    Re: Recent Purchases

    just bought a gtx 590 on the egg. and a new 850watt psu.

  2. #1487
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,742

    Re: Recent Purchases

    just bought 3 X Transcend 8GB Class 10 SDHC Card (TS8GSDHC10) for $10
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.


  3. #1488
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,742

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    Shipping from NJ, USA
    1

    EA Gift - Battlefield 3
    Item #: N82E16800992074
    Standard Return Policy

    $59.99
    1

    Intel 320 Series SSDSA2CW160G3K5 2.5" 160GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    Item #: N82E16820167053
    Iron Egg Replacement-Only Return Policy

    $274.99
    Subtotal $274.99
    Tax $0.00
    UPS 3 DAYS $0.00
    Order Total $274.99
    Plus $120 MIR =$154.99- what ever I can sell the BF3 for anyone want to make an offer on a copy of BF3 )
    Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
    Monday, 11/28/2011, By End of Day

    Gotta love NewEgg east coast warehouse shipping Now I've got a lot of Backup and downloading to get to before I install this.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.


  4. #1489
    Joined
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Sioux Lookout
    Age
    32
    Posts
    704

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Just ordered 25MB Cable service on special offer, should have it setup next week.

    Picked up a few more watercooling odds and ends

  5. #1490
    Joined
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    10,754

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by modru2004 View Post
    just bought a gtx 590 on the egg. and a new 850watt psu.


    thats a heck of a piece of machinery!

    Haven't found any deals I really want to pull the trigger on for TV's. I'm also in the market for a new mattress. Unfortunately my heating bill just came the other day and OUCH... and its only november! Stupid oil heat... I don't like things that come in big lumps of cash like that


    Trust me, I do science
    My Hardware, Past and Present

  6. #1491
    Joined
    Oct 2002
    Location
    wichita falls tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,136

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post


    thats a heck of a piece of machinery!

    Haven't found any deals I really want to pull the trigger on for TV's. I'm also in the market for a new mattress. Unfortunately my heating bill just came the other day and OUCH... and its only november! Stupid oil heat... I don't like things that come in big lumps of cash like that

    i got the last one too! the egg is official out of stock on all gtx 590's now. should pair nicely with the 3 25" asus monitors i ordered for surround.

    my heats electric, it ran me $70 last month.

    i toyed with the idea of getting a tv but decided to spend money on my computer setup instead. im pretty happy with the 50" element plasma i bought last year anyway great picture and good price.

  7. #1492
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,778

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by Activate: AMD View Post


    thats a heck of a piece of machinery!

    Haven't found any deals I really want to pull the trigger on for TV's. I'm also in the market for a new mattress. Unfortunately my heating bill just came the other day and OUCH... and its only november! Stupid oil heat... I don't like things that come in big lumps of cash like that
    Quote Originally Posted by modru2004 View Post
    i got the last one too! the egg is official out of stock on all gtx 590's now. should pair nicely with the 3 25" asus monitors i ordered for surround.

    my heats electric, it ran me $70 last month.

    i toyed with the idea of getting a tv but decided to spend money on my computer setup instead. im pretty happy with the 50" element plasma i bought last year anyway great picture and good price.
    Wow, electric must be expensive in Texas. My gas bill (which includes my furnace and my water heater) was only $67 last month. Not too shabby for COLDorado.

    As for my recent purchases? I just HAD to pick up a Corsair H100 even though I already have a perfectly good Antec 620 cooler. It was on sale at Ncix for only $75. I wonder if the Antec would bring anything on Ebay?

  8. #1493
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,742

    Re: Recent Purchases

    was thinking of picking up an ASUS Transformer. Best Buy had it for $249 but I was not willing to brave BF to get one. Once the Prime get released next week should be a considerable price drop on the old transformer.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.


  9. #1494
    Joined
    Oct 2002
    Location
    wichita falls tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,136

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    Wow, electric must be expensive in Texas. My gas bill (which includes my furnace and my water heater) was only $67 last month. Not too shabby for COLDorado.

    As for my recent purchases? I just HAD to pick up a Corsair H100 even though I already have a perfectly good Antec 620 cooler. It was on sale at Ncix for only $75. I wonder if the Antec would bring anything on Ebay?
    lol, actually ive been running the AC more than heat. and keep in mind that was last months bill and we ran high 80's almost 90's for most of october. ive only had to start running heat this past week finally got in the 50's for highs.

  10. #1495
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cornelius, OR
    Age
    68
    Posts
    18,112

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Two new Kingston SDD's I haven't done a computer upgrade in a long while and I guess SSD's are supposed to be an upgrade.
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

  11. #1496
    Joined
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    30,880

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Seem to be hehehe. SSD Panda.

  12. #1497
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Buffalo
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,340

    Re: Recent Purchases

    new EVGA Gamming mouse pad 350x260mm, although it was free from work.



  13. #1498
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the land of content
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,543

    Re: Recent Purchases

    An Antec DF-85

    Kingston Memory 12GB Pack

  14. #1499
    Joined
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9,742

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    An Antec DF-85

    Kingston Memory 12GB Pack
    another full tower case didn't you just buy the Thor?
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.


  15. #1500
    Joined
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the land of content
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,543

    Re: Recent Purchases

    Quote Originally Posted by zetachi View Post
    another full tower case didn't you just buy the Thor?
    You are right. The Thor was a build that I was going to keep around here for an extra PC when we had company for LAN parties, but ended up selling it to a friend who was in need of a new PC. So I ordered the DF-85 for a new build to replace that one. It's based off of the Antec 1200 which was a good case, but this is a better design.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •