Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Re: Israel calling up reserve troops

dutch's prediction... we'll be seeing some displays of anti-missile missile technology that we haven't seen before. Expect it to be superior to the first displays of Patriot in use.

Advise to anyone displaying radar guided missile technology... it tends to be followed by anything you own that emits radar going "boom".

^^Agree. Guess Reagan wasnt so stupid after all. Well certainly not compared to Clintons conclusion about the missles ^^he allowed China to sell to Iran.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 07-15-2006 at 09:28 PM.

^^^ What about Clinton’s decision to give Red China the missile technology they needed to destroy the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar
    dutch's prediction... we'll be seeing some displays of anti-missile missile technology that we haven't seen before. Expect it to be superior to the first displays of Patriot in use.

Advise to anyone displaying radar guided missile technology... it tends to be followed by anything you own that emits radar going "boom".
    Keep an eye out for the F-22A Raptor.

Sooner or later we will be engaged in this crap and I'm sure the boys in the Pentagon and the USAF will want to play with their newest toy.

When the F-22 gets unleashed you will see a quantum leap in ass kicking technology revelaled to the world.

Believe that.

Comments (and foreign policy) like this are a big reason why we're absolutely hated and targeted by terrorists and extreme groups:

Quote Originally Posted by Bush
    "As a sovereign nation, Israel has every right to defend itself against terrorist activity," Mr Bush said after bilateral talks with UK Prime Minister Tony Blair on Sunday.
    As long as we support Isreal (which shouldn't even exist) and basically turn a blind-eye to THEIR atrocities and part in the escalation of violence in the M.E. then we will continue to be hated.

U.S., Europe urge Israel to show restraint By JEANNINE AVERSA, AP Economics Writer
    10 minutes ago

President Bush and European allies on Sunday urged Israel to show restraint after four days of steady bombing against its neighbor Lebanon, as the world leaders' summit was overshadowed by turmoil in the Middle East.

"Our message to Israel is, look, defend yourself," Bush said. "But as you do so, be mindful of the consequences. So we've urged restraint."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060716/...NlYwN5bmNhdA--

Quote Originally Posted by Trekari
    Comments (and foreign policy) like this are a big reason why we're absolutely hated and targeted by terrorists and extreme groups:

As long as we support Isreal (which shouldn't even exist) and basically turn a blind-eye to THEIR atrocities and part in the escalation of violence in the M.E. then we will continue to be hated.
    Your right, the thing for the U.S. to do is kiss the hairy behinds of every terrorist group. So that they won't hate us and attack us. And to let the terrorists and those country's that hate Isreal Murder every last one of them and so doing wipe Isreal Off the map. Isreal ought to be ashamed of it's self for picking on all those Arab Countries who's population's out number Isreal's many times to one.

I noticed that it's ok for Hamas and other groups to murder people, but let Isreal Defend it's self it's not ok. You call it atrocties.

I sick of people who write crap like this.
    Last edited by AAdjuster; 07-16-2006 at 01:24 PM.
    Dr. Seuss for 2011:I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam. I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books. I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals. I do not like ex-speaker Nan, I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'..I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free. I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies. I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it. Nope, nope, nope!

Ah, so it was Israel that crossed a sovereign border and kidnapped people. Here I thought the nutjobs in Lebanon started all this.
    Nuke em'.

Its an arguement without end. The positions seem to go along one of these:

*Terrorists crossed into Israel and committed an act of war and Israel is responding
    *Freedom fighters[resistance] crossed into Israel but it wasnt an act of war and Israel is overeacting
    *Israel had it coming for past acts and I always support the lesser power as this is an indirect slap at the US as well
    *There is some justification for terrorism. Lets lighten up on them. Terrorists have rights too.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 07-16-2006 at 11:17 AM.

"measured response"

I guess it depends on the size of your measuring cup.

As long as we support Isr[ae]l (which shouldn't even exist)...
    Why not?

The justifications for all this simply amaze me. That people would actually defend the terrorists with calls for "fairness". The noodle head boss of Hezbullah is on the tube now painting himself as some moderate. The "caring" terrorist.
    Funny how he wont talk about the snatch and grab that started all this.

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

I won't defend the terrorists, but Israel destroying Lebanon's infrastructure & economy for something terrorists have done is wrong.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."

^^^^^ And Hamas amassing in, planning and staging military operations from Lebanon is also wrong.

What options does Israel have?

Not the end of the world, But they sell pictures of it

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    ^^^^^ And Hamas amassing in, planning and staging military operations from Lebanon is also wrong.

What options does Israel have?
    Something they would never do...which is contact the Lebanese government and try to work out an agreement where both of their armies would work together to expel the terrorists from Lebanon, Lebanon's army alone doesn't have the power to do so.
    The Heat 99-0-0

Trading Post Rules

Sound Familiar? "If we quit Vietnam," President Lyndon Johnson warned, "tomorrow we'll be fighting in Hawaii, and next week we'll have to fight in San Francisco."