Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: Israel calling up reserve troops

If both sides would just return the captives this would all be over.........

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsoul
    If both sides would just return the captives this would all be over.........
    Hamas is demanding thousands to be released. I would advise against complying with their demands even though they have done so to some extent in the past, sets a really bad precedent. I hope that Hamas and Hezzybullah hold the hostages until they can hear the tanks outside the door. Seriously, this BS has gone on for far too long. Lets let Israel take care of the "issue" once and for all.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

The K0s chimes in with their usual blatant antisemitism.....

Imagine a world without Israel

Imagine a world without Israel
    by qrswave
    Wed Jul 12, 2006 at 06:41:50 PM PDT

Or is that not allowed?

* qrswave's diary :: ::

Muslims, Jews, and Christians could live in peace without fear of mutual destruction.

There would be no more need for US AID or justification for Dimona.

We could bring down the Wall, send prisoners home, and families could be reunited.

We could dismantle checkpoints, open crossings, and pull down barbed wire fences.

There would be no more settlements or armed settlers because the people would be united.

We could replant trees and olive groves and rebuild battered cities.

No more suicide bombers or sniper fire, and no more dead civilians.

No more targeted killings and hell-fire missiles, or systematic demolitions.

Palestinians and Jews could live together and the world could address other issues.

What a simpler place this world would be

if there was no need for a Jewish majority - where there would otherwise be none.

Is it so hard to imagine?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^Brother. How about we imagine a world without Iran and Syria. Or at the very least without that nutcase running Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    ^^Brother. How about we imagine a world without Iran and Syria. Or at the very least without that nutcase running Iran.
    ^^^ Werd... I'd rather imagine a world withour Radical Islam.

-The Gipper

What a friggin' pinhead. Jews and Palestinians already live together in a country named Israel. And while I wouldn't say things have ever been truly rosy, they haven't always been anywhere near this volatile.

Israel is, admitedly, a Jewish state which also has residents who are Christian and Muslim. So, if we're to eliminate Israel, it's only fair to eliminate all other nations essentially founded around a given religion no matter if they have residents of other religions. Goodbye Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Syria among others. At least Israel (and the predominantly-Christian US and a number of predominantly Muslim countries) allow truly free, democratic elections.

It isn't simply Israel that draws the ire of the whack jobs. It's having infidels in their midst. It's having a non-Islamic government in control of their holy sites. It's having anything around that doesn't strictly adhere to their twisted view of Islam.

Getting rid of the nutjobs (not just the Muslim ones, BTW) would seem great, but what would all the unemployed media people do?

^^Oh dont worry. The media will find something to complain about.
    After all the world isnt a perfect deal like the NYTimes.[rolleyes]

Can we condense the Israel threads or are they really that different?

Ill leave a note for the mods....to take a look. The one concerned with oil prices I can see as a stand alone...but the mods can work it out with the thread writers..so nobody feels trampled.

Hers a quick blurb from cnn

CNN has reported that at least one of the weapons was a long-range ballistic missile (not just a Katyusha rocket), fired by Iranian guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball 2
    Can we condense the Israel threads or are they really that different?
    I understand what you're saying. Let the mods make the ultimate decision. I do feel my thread on the oil prices is much different than this thread. I guess mine actually focuses more on how it will affect the rest of us. Either way, Israel is just tying up loose ends now.

Quote Originally Posted by bk94si
    I just hope it is not the start of WWIII.
    Roger that.

Meanwhile the cheering section continues from that snake in Iran

"Dont worry about any damage caused by the Zionist regime....well fix you right up"

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

But Israeli Ambassador Dan Gillerman asked the other governments present how they would have reacted had their neighbors fired rockets at their people and infiltrated their territory to seize soldiers.

"Would you just sit back and take it or would you do exactly what Israel is doing at this very minute -- making every effort to protect its people and allow them to live in the peace and security they long for," he said.

"For us, every dead Palestinian child is a mistake and a tragedy. For them, every dead Israeli child is a victory and a cause for celebration," Gillerman said.

I'd say he hit the nail on the head.
    Nuke em'.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    Meanwhile the cheering section continues from that snake in Iran

"Dont worry about any damage caused by the Zionist regime....well fix you right up"

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

I like this quote better from that article JimZ

The Saudi official said Hizbullah's actions could lead to "an extremely serious situation which could subject all Arab nations and its achievements to destruction."

At least one of them gets it. "It" being that Isreal alone can wipe them all off the map any time they want. Time to stop poking the lion, the cage door is opening.
    Nuke em'.