Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: Israel gets it.....while the rest of the world holds its breath

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Doesn't mean its not happening, turn a blind eye all you want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army

Right. I *am* going to turn a blind eye to it. These 3rd World types rank (from an evolution standpoint) barely above the animals they hunt for food IMO. They can slaughter themselves into oblivion and the world wont miss them. They *aren't* attacking the civilized world around the globe. Besides, they live on the world's richest continent as far as natural resources. If they haven't figured out how to capitalize upon it by now - there's nothing I expect can or will be done about it in my short life time. I prefer to utilize my resources and time on things I can affect and that matter to my life. New Orleans [and my efforts down there] comes to mind.

I had the good sense to realize along time ago I could not save the world, so I pick and chose where I can make a difference.

Now, What have you done to help the Sudanese besides talk about their plight - in order to further your own politcal agenda?
    -TMack

"Forgive everyone for everything"

Great back to paint everyone with the same brush stoke, thats as bad as saying those in New Orleans should leave as its not practical to rebuild.
    Last edited by Bryan; 07-17-2006 at 05:29 PM.

Thats the type of attitude that starts this sort of mess, and nice deflection with the Darfar issue.
    I attribute these types of attitudes to ones that start this sort of mess...

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter
    I attribute these types of attitudes to ones that start this sort of mess...

He wont get it.

Like a majority of the far left in this country, they hate Jews.
    -TMack

Tmack, drop that subject as your waking a fine line with pulling that card.

These 3rd World types rank (from an evolution standpoint) barely above the animals they hunt for food IMO.
    I don't hate Jews, I don't like Islamic extremists, however I don't lump the blame for this sort of BS on the whole group for the actions of a small number of narrow minded , brain washed lunatics.

The vast majority of any group out there are not militant about there beliefs to the point of commiting the acts we're talking about. There are even far smaller number that have the mind set to actually carry the acts out.

By the way I do get it, but you only see the middle and not the beginning.

Great back to paint everyone with the same brush stoke, thats as bad as saying those in New Orleans should leave as its not practical to rebuild.
    'At's a pretty radical 'edit'......'coming unglued?
    -TMack

Tmack, drop that subject as your waking a fine line with pulling that card.

Aye aye, el Capitain!!
    -TMack

I don't hate Jews, .
    [Perhaps.]

But you must know it's not a tiny minority over there that *do* hate Jews.

In fact, take Jews out of the picture and I really wouldn't have had a reason to start this thread....

Surely you know this.....and therefore can't possibly think only a tiny minority are to blame.....
    -TMack

And you know what, there are an number of Jews who hate Arabs and Muslims.

And yes, there is a small portion who actually hate Jews, there are far more who are concerned about living day to day and would rather get a two state solution then getting bombed for things they don't even support.

It doesn't take much to start big things, take WWI. The spark was a lone gunman, a self professed anarchist who shot the Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

So yes, small groups can cause disportionate damage.

Look at Timothy McVeigh.

And you know what, there are an number of Jews who hate Arabs and Muslims.
    More moral equivocating.....

Hate them? - probably......and justifiably....But not enough to take up arms against them in a crusade....
    -TMack

And yes, there is a small portion who actually hate Jews, .
    NO it's not a small portion!! I have a number of friends (Arabs and the like) from Lebanon, Tunisia etc etc. In our normal day-to-day conversations, they can control their hostilities towards Jews quite well. But ....get them emotional (like I am prone to do!) and they become belligerant towards Jews. Non-stop, talking over the top of me, vomiting 'enraged spew' as I like to accuse them of! It's almost like a "blame game" for them....ie their lives and the world around them would be sooo much better off without Jews. It's the ultimate "whipping boy" for them IMO.

(Kinda reminds me of how white trash "victims" talk about blacks in this country....hmmm.)
    -TMack

My Palestinian friend sent me this today.....

http://nobravery.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

On any normal day during the year, we are exchanging x-rated jokes and sharing pics of naked women.

However, something's up...of late....
    I can tell by this post he's reaching that emotional rage pitch - that I see only rarely; but know is simmering in their minds at all times.....
    Last edited by TMack409; 07-17-2006 at 07:30 PM.
    -TMack

The part that startles me is the talk within the egyptian parliment.This almost reminds me of WWI and its stupidity a little.The blind hate on all sides proves there will be no lasting peace till one side crushes the other.

Quote Originally Posted by /\/\adGamer
    The part that startles me is the talk within the egyptian parliment.This almost reminds me of WWI and its stupidity a little.The blind hate on all sides proves there will be no lasting peace till one side crushes the other.
    I agree......but - ever notice how it (the blind hatred) is primarily coming from their leaders - parliment et al?
    Of course it flows downhill. But I truly believe it starts at the top. Perhaps it's how they keep them (the peasants) distracted from their miserable lives (created by the lopsided wealth of that region). Which is exacerbated by their style of governance......

Yep. Time for a regime change and the infusion of democracy, ie freely elected officials. In the whole area.
    Last edited by TMack409; 07-18-2006 at 12:45 PM.
    -TMack

Wow! I really thought this would be over with by now.....and I see Bush thought it would be too? and now wants it over in 1 week. LOL. I am sure the Israelis are going to take their marching orders from Bush. ;-)

At the end of the day, US eyes have been opened to the fact that this is no small force that can be popped like a zit - 'tis a widespread cancer that needs to be cut out completely.

But I still don't think they'll resort to radiation treatment
    -TMack