Sniper on Indiana interstates-Beware travelers

This is scarey seems we may have a serial sniper targeting motorists traveling the roads of Indiana one dead so far. I hope this doesnt turn out to be another DC type scinario

http://wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5185567

Re: Sniper on Indiana interstates-Beware travelers

I didn't think they called someone a serial killer until they killed more than one person.
    Beware liberals with guns.

holy crap.unless the guy had soemthing with those 2 groups of ppl..then its bad..well,worse.

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

notice where I said "MAY HAVE" kb kinda strange that the two incidents happened less than 100 miles apart on the same day on two indiana highways not so far apart?Guess ill just have to see how it plays out if they are isolated inncidents or a crazed madman with a mission to terrorize.Pretty coincidental if they are not related
    Last edited by /\/\adGamer; 07-24-2006 at 08:24 AM.

Definitely worse than bad.

I hope they catch the SOB and fast.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

Update: Indiana SWAT and also National Guard are on the look out for the guy and patrolling all parts of the interstate.

I hope they catch these guys quickly. They might be heading north...and if they follow I69, that means they might stop in Ft. Wayne. Not a good prospect.

*sigh* Is it just me, or does it seem like any news Indiana gets noticed for on a national level is bad news?

Quote Originally Posted by Big B-man
    *sigh* Is it just me, or does it seem like any news Indiana gets noticed for on a national level is bad news?

At least you don't live near Detroit.

bah

yesterday in N. Central TX ahh we had a semi driver get taken hostage and was forced to drive the rig down an interstate without front tires for 4 hours till they stopped retired into the back of the cab.....and thats where i got bored and quit watching.

Oh yeah the Alledged Kidnapper was this black guy who had jacked like two other cars that day... had thisto say to the world. "Im tired of the rascism and oppresion of the black people in america"<indirect but overtly the same<....

OHH and sorry to hijack but it was hilarious one of the 4 news stations covering it live tripped when the state troopers came in shot out the rest of the tires and put a few wholes in the trucks fuel tanks...it was like omg thier gonna blow up!! then he had to play his own statements down later. There is no risk of explosion but the truck can catch fire...blah blah blah.

Another good part was where{"cbs" i think...} chopper was getting low on fuel so they kept going to thier field reporter...who never actually made it to the scene becuase everyone else was also "taking alternate roures".. the phone conversations indicted sheer anarchy and frustration..it was sad becuase they all seemed so clueless but desperate to get you to listen to thier live footage voice overs. I think dallas media is getting rusty we need more action around here.
    Last edited by PaternityTest; 07-24-2006 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by COMPn00b09
    At least you don't live near Detroit.
    Good point, but still, it's disconcerting for corn and soybean land and even the dumbest city in America residents to know there's turd out there.

Turned out to be a 17 year old punk!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14026622/