Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Holly Crap Guys Bigfoot Is Going To Kill Me

If you go outside and hear something say, "Get in my belly!" then you better run your ass off. haha
    AMD 9950 BE @ 3.0 GHz
    AMD 4870
    4 GB Corsair RAM
    Foxcon Mobo
    1 x WD Velociraptor 300GB
    1 x WD Raptor 74GB
    1 x WD 120GB
    Antec Case

"Pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers, orange stars... That leprechaun's on aciiiid!"
    -Dave Chappelle/Black Gallagher

Try to find out what color it is. The color will let us know if he's a local chap, or just a tourist from Oregon. Also be advised, they are rather smelly creatures,and are easily detected in a slight wind. Ours is white, with a little brown in the head area. Since we live near a lake, he doesn't smell bad at all. BD51
    http://forums.pcper.com/trading.php TRADING RULEZ!! BIGDADDY51 I've joined the QUAD CROWD! ASUS M3A78 & a 9850

i didnt smell anything, but i doubt it is a bear.

i have been throughout the woods before, and it isnt really that big (bears usually have 1sq mile of their "own" space) and im sure this is way less than that.

the only animal i have ever seen in there is deer (very very very rare... last time i saw one was probably 6 years ago, but a fre months ago there was a random deer running through my neighborhood)

But i dont think there are any bears around here... although i did have a dream that there were a few in there a few months ago.. i didnt remember it untill now, but they were like playing, and really fierce, and i was afaraid they were going to attack me and my puppah

"same here, it'll be a sad day should amdmb ever totally dissapear, i don't care too much for these "pc's" or their "perspectives" i just like my amdmb's." - SuBX3r0

maybe it's a deer knocking around in the bushes. They make a heck of a racket. Armadillos make a racket when they're going through the scrub. They can scare the pants off you. We were out in hill country Texas deer hunting and the armadillos would come through the tall grass making a crunch,crunch, crunch sound. You couldn't see anything of course because the yellowed grass is wayyy above your head. But when they got too close you felt a lot safer with your deer rifle. And then too the armadillos carry a lot of diseases like plague. So you really don't want to get too close to them!

Anyway, kinda offtrack but you need to get a huge halogen light that runs off a twelve volt and flood the area with arc-light!

you know, once we had a rat that was trapped in this old garbage can that's sunk into our backyard, but we never used the can. But it stunk so one night my mom put clorox in the bottom of it and left the hood open. holy, holy, holy crap, you've never heard such a racket going on outside your house.

Apparently a rat from the sewers that ran down the street jumped into the can that my mother was clorinating. The rat was trapped and thrashed all night. It was really scary. It sounded sort of like somone banging with a hammer off and on. As the night wore away, the banging got less and less, so I think the clorine started taking its tole. But the next morning we looked into the bottom of the 3 foot deep outdoor sunken garbage pit? And inside was this gross bleached rat with that naked slimy white tail and sickly pink nose and white eyes. EEEk!

That rat was like a couple of pounds; it was as big a cat or bigger than a real fat cat. wow, rats!

You know come to think of it we were down in SAint Croix Virgin Islands, and one night about 9 o'clock we were down by the docks. In the darkness I saw the biggest rat that I've ever seen. Just out of the corner of my eyes and down near a thatched sort of dock house I saw this thing the size of a DOG. The tail dragged behind the thing like a snake. woah dude, that was enough for me. There's some big rats around, so watch out.

Anyway, could be anything right?
    Last edited by CanisDearus; 08-15-2006 at 01:12 AM.
    dfi ultra-d
    2x512 patriot xblk
    antec 480 neopower
    antec superlanboy
    x800xl
    logitech laser mouse, 900nf monitor, nec dvd
    sony floppy, creative modem, win2k
    sd 3700
    bios 623-3
    maxtor 300gb pata

yeah I guess Bigfoot could be online and having a laugh in the cave with the computer right about now

sasquatch has nice taste in beer so i see

maybe leave some beers out back for the sasquach and leave a note "for Mr. Sasquatch" and maybe he wont attack, dont leave too many beer out there, six pack alright?

Quote Originally Posted by pimp my ride
    i didnt smell anything
    Then relax, it's not Big Foot! Most close encounters with BF are marked by an awful smell. Real strong. They stink!
    FRH
    If more sane people were armed the crazy ones would get off fewer shots.

Win 7 Premium SP1 / MX 15 KDE / MEPIS 11