Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: "A suspect in the JonBenet Ramsey murder has been arrested in Thailand"

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip
    My money is still on the parent's all the way. \

There are a few simple facts that lead me to the solid conclusion that the parents are guilty. Firstly, to detatch this new false development to this issue, there were two roads that could be taken. The first was that the ransom note left in the ramsey household was real, and that this was the case of an intruder attempting to extort money from the family. We either believe this, or we believe that the ransom note was concocted, and the only logical transition into this thought is that the parents concoted it as a cover up, thus they were behind it. If we are to believe that the ransom note is legit, we are to believe that jon bennet was kidnapped and eventually strangled which then strangely motivated the perpetrators to once again break into the bennet house and plant the body their, for some nonsensical reasonn

more points here.. http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/

A good point Cwiz, and one that I hadn't even realized until you mentioned it. Kidnappers kidnap. They don't kill unless they absolutely have to, and this is a LOT farther down the line than in the same night. Let's face it, dead kidnap victims won't ever bring ransom money. Like I said before though, the very fact that the ransom note was asking for the exact same amount of money that Jon had been given as a bonus that year was way more than just coincidence.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/20/ra...est/index.html

Well isnt that nice.^^And hes flying business class as well.
    Maybe well get lucky and hell walk out on the inflight movie.

U.S. Homeland Security official Ann Hurst, who has visited Karr at the Immigration Detention Center in Bangkok, described him as being in "good condition" and said he was reading books and watching television, including reports about his case.
    Now WTF does this little puke have to do with Homeland Security? Maybe instead of visiting child molesters, they should be watching the borders?

BTW, he was toasting with champagne on the flight to the United States.

I'm going out on a (very strong) limb here... this guys doesn't have diddly-doo-squat to do with JonBenet's murder.

Tell me this creep isnt the image [complete with body language] of Lee Harvey Oswald.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/kennedy/le...y-oswald-1.htm
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 08-20-2006 at 01:00 PM.

What a dog and pony show. They are claiming the treatment was "brilliant"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060821/...oyal_treatment

Note to cops: Brilliant is solving the 10 year old crime....not making what the airlines insisted upon out to be some winning strategy.
    Idiots.

I should probably leave the story alone but this guy is too strange to ignore

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news5.shtml

So lets see. Over the past months hes had surgery/laser to burn off all his facial hair.
    He was gonna make an appointment for a gender change.

"Doc...the face looks great..bald as a baby's rump...its simply lovely." "How about I come back for the 125 special to chop my balls off?"

^^I hate to think how much has been spent so far on this character. Travel for his new friends and servants. Gotta be a quarter of a million....easy.
    I want the DA in Boulder billed if this doesnt stick.

Alternate theory:

Lets get off the "he did it" focus for the moment.
    It it possible all this is about something he witnessed?
    As I recall this kid was somewhat a local media darling[JonBenet] lots of fans and the like.
    Could this strange character have just been there and was witness to some horrible "accident"?
    An accident that freaked the parents out so much they created an "alternate" crime scene? Perhaps with this guy's help? Or perhaps he learned of it someway from mutual friends?
    Ill bet thats his involvement perhaps. It would explain the DA's reluctance to yap about the case.
    ^^That would resolve alot of the puzzle with the case. Might even explain some of this guy's odd behaviour over the past recent years. He simply flipped.

Its the only theory that satisfies what weve learned over the past week. Everyone's behaviour.
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 08-22-2006 at 01:07 PM.

^^^ I think everyone (media) should quit the three ring circus act. The DNA? Turns out that that Dr. Lee guy bought similar panties and found DNA on them, from the manufacturing plant!!! The DNA they have isn't semen, so chances are it too is from the manufacturer. In turn, if his DNA doesn't match, there ain't a case against this guy. He's likely a child molesting pervert, but that doesn't make him involved.

I predict he walks in a week or two unless they have some other charge on him (failure to appear, I think it is, from a case years ago and unrelated).

I think he was just obsessed with the case and dug up details on his own. There was a quote somewhere about him speaking often with a university professor who researched the case. Couldn't he have learned details from there? Or from others who have loose lips?
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

^^and now the new millionaire has landed in CO. Hope he enjoyed the flight.

My estimated cost so far is close to $360,000.[see the plane and his "crew"]

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/24/ra...est/index.html

Seems that most betting (read: logical) folks have concluded this guy isn't right in the head. I'm gonna go waaaaayyyyyyy out on a limb here and offer up my outlandish theory of what's happened up til now and how this will play out.

Nutcase here has long had an obsession with little girls, and feels the strongest draw to little girls prominent in the media. JonBenet was his ultimate fantasy. A cute kid who lived close by briefly and topped the media charts when she was killed.

He goes into investigative mode, probing anywhere he can to dredge up information on her death. In the process, he uncovers a few tidbits not privy to the general public and the media machine. He genuinely thinks he loves this little girl like no one else.

Now his final act of "love" is to bring closure for her and her family. Nah, he didn't do it, but he knows enough about the case to make it seem he did. He thinks he's making the ultimate sacrifice in his love for her.

Dude's sick. Wouldn't doubt that he's done other things worthy of life in jail, but really, really doubt he did the deed in this case.

[rolleyes]

CNN

No charges will be filed against John Mark Karr after his DNA did not match evidence from JonBenet Ramsey murder scene, Denver, Colorado's KUSA TV reports.