A heck of a deal today.

JW and I went to PX today. Well here are some PIC's

I got a JVC DR-MH30 DVR. The old price was $497.00 and it was mismark at $45.00 + 25% off. So I jumped on it. The PX priceing rules are simple. Whatever it is mark they have to sale it for that price. And with it being mismarked they had to sale it for that price. But the manger went back and fixed the prices after he agreed to sale it at the price.

Re: A heck of a deal today.

You are one lucky son of a B!

AAFES always sells shit way overpriced to! I had to bit a bullet and buy some of there computer stuff there to get my computer working (my xfire mobo didn't like the PCI graphics card lol), spent over 200 bucks on a freaking x700!

But thats a great deal, now they just need to mismark a HDTV for me, haha.

bastage!

good find!

ps..ahem..caN it fold?

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

I don't care for shopping at AAFES, myself... but we can get a pretty good discount on Dell computers going through them. Granted, I like doing my own building... but for folks that want a pre-built system, Dell has some pretty nice machines.

Oh, and great find. lol

Newest Article: PC Gaming Superiority
    http://richardmccord.com

yea this is twice that he and i have discovered a good deal there because someone wasnt paying attention and mismarked something, i have learned at least at this exchange to very carefully comb that little corner area in the back where the markdown and openbox stuff is

i told him if it didnt work out as a DVD/HDD recorder the 160 gig maxtor and that 5 and 1/2 DVDRW drive can be scavenged for pc parts luckily the DVD/HDD recorder part works and he got a hotrodded DVR/VCR for cheap because someone there goofed and thought it was a regular JVC DVD player and marked it as such
    unfortunately a big 60 inch widescreenie HDTV is hard to mistake for something else but...... one can hope right? hehe

heres a page about the player
    http://www.homecinemachoice.com/cgi-...-MH30%20DVR%22

he done damn good this time
    Last edited by JeremyWills; 09-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.
    Low Speed, High Drag!
    Formerly a team 734 Folding Frog. (Might start up again soon)

haha, I gotta scavenge out BX when I get back on sunday, i'll need to find some cheap shit i can sell for more, after this weekend paycheck burning Convention! Pounds to dollars is gonna kill me(its almost 2:1 right now) when i'm paying 75 pounds a nigth for 2 night, plus food, booze and transportation!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyWills
    yea this is twice that he and i have discovered a good deal there because someone wasnt paying attention and mismarked something, i have learned at least at this exchange to very carefully comb that little corner area in the back where the markdown and openbox stuff is

i told him if it didnt work out as a DVD/HDD recorder the 160 gig maxtor and that 5 and 1/2 DVDRW drive can be scavenged for pc parts luckily the DVD/HDD recorder part works and he got a hotrodded DVR/VCR for cheap because someone there goofed and thought it was a regular JVC DVD player and marked it as such
    unfortunately a big 60 inch widescreenie HDTV is hard to mistake for something else but...... one can hope right? hehe

heres a page about the player
    http://www.homecinemachoice.com/cgi-...-MH30%20DVR%22

he done damn good this time
    TiVo people pay a lot of money for those Maxtor Quickview drives. They say they're better for DVR's but personally I know it's hype. That was a hell of a deal you got for sure!
    Beware liberals with guns.