What is a good long distance wireless router?

I need a wireless router that can go about 700ft anyone know of a good one that can go that far?

Re: What is a good long distance wireless router?

How much money are you willing to pony up for a wireless that can do this?

If it were me in this situation, I would look towards either:

Cisco Aironet 1200 series
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...430/index.html

Cisco Aironet 1300 series
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5861/index.html

These are strictly AP's, so you would need some sort of DHCP sitting on your network. They usually cost in the ballpark of $400-$500 USD.

You might have a tough time finding a sub $100 router that will do that many feet without using some sort of repeater (I hate that word), or maybe bridge two units together. Belkin's recent routers have been pretty good at long distance, and some $100+ routers from Linksys get pretty good lengths too. I have a Pre-N router at home from Linksys, and I get about 150ft of coverage. If I wanted to go further I would definitely have to bridge another, or repeat. You also have to remember surroundings play a big key in getting your 700ft. The biggest issue here is the ability to keep the transfer rate as close to 54Mbps as possible. If you are going to be accessing files or data from another computer at 700ft, you don't want that wireless dropping to 5Mbps or lower, for Internet it would still suffice, but transferring files, frustrating.
    Specs:
    Thermaltake A71, ASUS Sabertooth X79, Intel i7 3820 @ 4.5Ghz, Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme, 2 x 1TB 850-EVO SSD, eVGA 980ti SC+, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1866 (Quad Channel), PC Power & Cooling 850 Modular PS.

Experience:
    NIOP, DCUCD, CCNA, CXFF, CSE, VTSP 4, MCP, A+