"Attention input not supported"

I installed an evga 7600gt video card on my chaintech vnf4 ultra mobo. I hook up my monitor using a DVI port and then when the computer tries to post and load windows after turning it on, a box starts to float around with the message "Attention input not supported." I reference my evga manual and it mentions to assign IRQ to VGA, because the display adapter requires certain hardware resources in order to function properly. I looked around bios, and I have no idea where to assign/enable IRQ to VGA.

BTW, I've yet to update my bios, it's dated 2/03/05 straight from the box when I installed it a year and a half ago. Any attempts of using a floppy and .bin file while ALT+F2 hasn't worked. And attempts of using the Award flashtool in windows only yields a MSDOS window that opens briefly and then vanishes. Any help?

Re: "Attention input not supported"

How are you seeing the bios screen?

Any way, the first thing I would try is to reset cmos
    Turn off computer
    Unplug
    Cycle case power button
    Move jumper, wait, reverse above.

That will let the board redetect all hardware.

That message seems to be from the monitor saying it doesn't like how it's plugged in, and is not getting a readable signal(s) IE, not a problem with the motherboard at all.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I can see bios behind the floating box with the message. And as Windows Xp is loading, the box is still floating around until I get to my desktop in which it disappears. I've tried doing what the monitor guide suggested, reboot and hit F8 and select "Enable VGA Mode" and then load Windows XP Pro. Upon loading the OS then, it's at 8bit color and an unsightly small resolution 600x400 im guessing. So then I right click over desktop, properties > settings > advanced > adapter > list all modes > and I put it at the resolution more suitable. I only have to change the resolution if I try to "Enable VGA Mode" in F8. It's just annoying seeing the floating message box everytime I reboot the computer, or head into bios, it's still floating around, I can see everything behind it. Just wish I could fix it.

Update.
    Although this Rosewill 19" LCD R912E is a plug and play monitor, I physically installed the drivers for this monitor. I then powered off, unplugged my computer, and then did the CMOS jumper. Redid my bios, and still having the same problem. Same message floats around until I get to my desktop after Window loads. Definately frustrating.

P.S. What does cycle case power button mean? Like press the power button a few times while its unplugged? And any suggestions on getting my BIOS updated? I wrote to chaintech 2 weeks ago, no response.
    Last edited by Cisor; 10-06-2006 at 08:43 AM.

It is a monitor problem, for some reason it is putting out the message. Instead of a "suitable" resolution, set it at the monitor default, as lcd's only correctly display one resolution and have a maximum color depth. If you set what the monitor is designed for, the message should be gone. If not, contact rosewill as that is what is putting up the message.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)