PCI-Express whitebook laptops? Help!

Im sure this is in the wrong forum but wasent sure where to go with this one.

Anyway, im looking for resellers who feature pci-e whitebooks for core 2 duo chips. I would like to customize the setup of this laptop as so that i can say i dont want a HDD or OS or CPU.

I tried google but found that to be time consuming and unproductive, all i could find there was customizable laptops that forced you to choose an OS and a HDD and all the other componenets, thats not what i want i only want to choose a few and i will install the rest myself.

Anysites, help would be appreciated. k thnx.
    Black Chenming-602 (side window)|DangerDen TDX and NV-78 Nvidia VGA Block|Enermax 720w|EluminX Sapphire keyboard|Asus A8N-SLi Dlx.|Athlon64 FX-57 @ 2.97G|Windows Vista Ult. & XP Pro SP2 Build.2180|2x1024 Corsair XMS3500 ProSeries|1 Raptor VR 300G SATA|1 Seagate 750G SATA|BenQ 16x Dual 8x DL|Lite-On 16X Dual|Nvidia XFX 7900GTX|Samsung 305T 30" LCD|Creative X-Fi|Logitech Z-680 5.1 505 Watts
    My Computer Pix

Re: PCI-Express whitebook laptops? Help!

Try ggogling bare bones laptop, also check www.pricewatch.com

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)