Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Cheap Cat5e and Cat6 cables. 30% off and free shipping!

Placed my order today. Got all the Cat6 cables I need to wire my upstairs. I even found a 3 meter HDMI cable for $9 - great price. Free shipping on everything. I called a few minutes after I ordered to verify the coupon code was applied and the customer rep applied it over the phone. It didn't apply to the HDMI cable but that was ok.

Reminder: you must enter the coupon code TechBargain35%A+CAT6 in the comments section on the final screen before you order and they manually apply the discount. The code will NOT work in the normal coupon code box. You will NOT see the discount when you place your order. I suggest calling to confirm it was applied.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Placed my order today. Got all the Cat6 cables I need to wire my upstairs. I even found a 3 meter HDMI cable for $9 - great price. Free shipping on everything. I called a few minutes after I ordered to verify the coupon code was applied and the customer rep applied it over the phone. It didn't apply to the HDMI cable but that was ok.

Reminder: you must enter the coupon code TechBargain35%A+CAT6 in the comments section on the final screen before you order and they manually apply the discount. The code will NOT work in the normal coupon code box. You will NOT see the discount when you place your order. I suggest calling to confirm it was applied.
    Good info there Lenny, I forgot to mention all that in my original post. FYI, I've never called and verified on either of my two orders with them to see if the coupon was applied. They applied them both times though with no problems.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Btw, I'll be ordering my keystone jacks, wall plates and other stuff from deepsurplus.com. They have a better selection and prices on those items.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post

When I placed my order the discount didn't appear on the final screen either, but it was on the E-Mail confirmation that I recieved.
    R.I.P Brad (BWM). You will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNovi View Post
    When I placed my order the discount didn't appear on the final screen either, but it was on the E-Mail confirmation that I recieved.
    I got 2 emails, the first without the discount and the second with the discount applied.

Got my cables. They look pretty good. Won't get them installed for a month or two.

I think there is another similar sale on cat5e going on now. Check techbargains.com for the latest.

piccies? how thick are they? im glad i dint cheap out and got some industrial grade or so cat6. went over them a bunch of times, pooch chewed bones just next to it. still in one piece

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

They look like your average cables. 3/8 inches thick which is about 9.5mm for you metric folks If you really want a pic I'll try to upload one when I get the chance.

danke

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...