Cloned HDD. Now XP asks for password?

Ok so for christmas i got a Raptor X 150G HDD to replace my Raptor 74G HDD.

I used HDClone 3.1 to clone over my 74 to my 150, and everything went well, until...

Booted into my new raptor and after the boot screen i was asked for a user password (I NEVER ASSIGNED ONE, EVER!!!), and i thought huh, wtf? So i just hit enter. Then the dam thing said logging off and just hung there.

So i tried it again and got the same thing. I tried putting 'Administrator' in the password field but that did nothing. Hell i even tried to go into safe mode, but was asked for a password still.

Other then doing a repair job how can i get into my desktop without this password mess, can i bypass it? Is this normal? Has anyone else had this problem?
    Any help at this point in time would be awsome!

p.s. Im using the latest xp pro with sp2, all updates.
    Last edited by $ilent$uicide; 12-25-2006 at 06:44 PM.
    Black Chenming-602 (side window)|DangerDen TDX and NV-78 Nvidia VGA Block|Enermax 720w|EluminX Sapphire keyboard|Asus A8N-SLi Dlx.|Athlon64 FX-57 @ 2.97G|Windows Vista Ult. & XP Pro SP2 Build.2180|2x1024 Corsair XMS3500 ProSeries|1 Raptor VR 300G SATA|1 Seagate 750G SATA|BenQ 16x Dual 8x DL|Lite-On 16X Dual|Nvidia XFX 7900GTX|Samsung 305T 30" LCD|Creative X-Fi|Logitech Z-680 5.1 505 Watts
    My Computer Pix

Re: Cloned HDD. Now XP asks for password?

Uhhh ok, i dont have any explanation for this but i got my drive to work.

What i did was, ran HDClone again, but this time when i had the new raptor 150g hooked up (after removing the source 74g drive), i also re-hooked up my secondary maxtor 300g drive (maybe forgot to mention this had been on the SATA 2 port) and viola the post recognized both drives and when i got past the boot screen i didnt see the log on password thingy.

I have no idea why it was asking for a password with just the 150g drive installed, i know win xp is kinda funky but WOW man i had no idea it was that odd.

On a side note: going from a 74g raptor from 3 years ago, with original firmware, to this raptor X with current firmware, there is NO comparison. This thing flat out FLY'S. My boot time was cut in half, and all the things i usually start upon desttop start-up were almost instantanious.

I know you guys that already have this drive know all this but for those of you contemplating getting one of these drives, all i can say is DO IT you wont be dissapointed!!!
    Last edited by $ilent$uicide; 12-25-2006 at 08:50 PM.
    Black Chenming-602 (side window)|DangerDen TDX and NV-78 Nvidia VGA Block|Enermax 720w|EluminX Sapphire keyboard|Asus A8N-SLi Dlx.|Athlon64 FX-57 @ 2.97G|Windows Vista Ult. & XP Pro SP2 Build.2180|2x1024 Corsair XMS3500 ProSeries|1 Raptor VR 300G SATA|1 Seagate 750G SATA|BenQ 16x Dual 8x DL|Lite-On 16X Dual|Nvidia XFX 7900GTX|Samsung 305T 30" LCD|Creative X-Fi|Logitech Z-680 5.1 505 Watts
    My Computer Pix