Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: The Pet Peeves Bar

I detest newsreaders who say 'the top of the hour' or 'the bottom of the hour'. STFU please.

People who start EVERY freakin' sentence with "I mean..." Stop it - it's retarded.

People who insist on spelling the word 'ridiculous' as 'rediculous'.

People who leave their high-intensity fog lights on for days after the fog has gone. Morons!

TV programs with 'Celebrity' in the title. I don't care and won't watch them on principle.

The Oxi-Clean guy

nuff said

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    The Oxi-Clean guy

nuff said
    x2. STFU Please.

People who blame their childhood, for all the problems that they may have in life.
    DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR
    A64 Opteron 180 235x12 @ 2820Mhz 1.35v
    Thermalright Ultra 90, MSI 8800GT
    2 Raptors 74G HDs in Raid
    Mushkin 2 X 1GB XP4000
    PC PWR Cooling 510 SLI PSU

HEAT

- Parents who refuse to teach their kids to behave thinking that any discipline may damage them in some way when in fact it's completely the opposite that's true.

- Seeing ill behaved kids in public and parents who either don't care or just think it's ok.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

^^I agree 1000%.

And particularly when people take the "kids" [aka monsters from hell] to some
    nice place to eat. I expect alot of noise and mess at Chucky Cheese so Ill take a valium ahead of the event.
    But if were out at a good spot? I dont want to hear from screaming kids who need their mugs stuck on the side a milk carton. Or as Im known to refer to them

http://www.impawards.com/1984/poster...f_the_corn.jpg
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 12-30-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Jimz. Your link is broke.

^^^^^ Here Here, to both of ya. Spare the rod, spoil the child. I raised my boys with old fashion tough love. They turned out just fine. Look elsewhere around this town and jeezus the lack of upbringing is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickikaye69 View Post
    Jimz. Your link is broke.
    Damn. Sorry. A link to the poster for "The Children of The Corn"

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal View Post
    Damn. Sorry. A link to the poster for "The Children of The Corn"
    Here we go.

^^Thats what Im talking about!!

Here are some things that get to me. Names for all these phones and electronic devices being released. As if it wasn't obvious enough it's more superfluous crap no one really needs, they need to overdose it with super-suck and put a name like env on it. What the hell kind of name is env? Also, and I've seen more of this lately, people who walk around with their mp3 players in stores or wherever, and they have a smug look on their face, as if to say, 'I am the epitome of cool.' I can assure you no one gives a damn you're listening to an iPod, get bent and put the thing away, and just shop like the rest of us.
    Last edited by JasonG06; 01-08-2007 at 05:56 AM.
    My Heatware

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Okay I
    got another one.......

19 year old sh*theads that know EVERYTHING

We got this new guy at work who is 19 years old, says he was a mechanic working for a BMW dealership making $32/hr, and he also lived in Arizona at one time working as a tool and die maker for an oil rig, and he's apparently a tool and die expert whose knowledge far surpasses that of our toolmakers with a mere 10 years under their belt.

On top of this he's a licensed electrician......

What the hell is he trying to prove? Does he think that he will earn respect by making up stories??

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Okay I
    got another one.......

19 year old sh*theads that know EVERYTHING

We got this new guy at work who is 19 years old, says he was a mechanic working for a BMW dealership making $32/hr, and he also lived in Arizona at one time working as a tool and die maker for an oil rig, and he's apparently a tool and die expert whose knowledge far surpasses that of our toolmakers with a mere 10 years under their belt.

On top of this he's a licensed electrician......

What the hell is he trying to prove? Does he think that he will earn respect by making up stories??
    I love people like that. Go along with it and keep plugging him for his "expert" opinion. Doesn't take too long for them to unravel themselves.

RE 19 yearolds who know/have done everything:

My old man used to say to me (when I was trying my best to 'spin a yarn', ie: bs my way outta something):
    "Son, I really don't mind your bull$hitting the hell out of me, really I don't.
    It's that you expect me to believe you....that's what's insulting!"

The other one was:
    "Son, don't bull$hit a bull$hitter!"
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!