Win Vista 32bits or 64bits??

there is choose to install either 32 or 64 so which one do you buy if you heavy in gamer or anything? will the 64bits work on gaming or go for 32 bits..? it too early to release the drivers for motherboard, etc.. until Vista is release as most of drivers are beta version just now.

Re: Win Vista 32bits or 64bits??

64-bit will work for most games from what I've read. The main disadvantage for 64-bit right now is lack of driver support. I see it picking up this year, though.
    AMD 9950 BE @ 3.0 GHz
    AMD 4870
    4 GB Corsair RAM
    Foxcon Mobo
    1 x WD Velociraptor 300GB
    1 x WD Raptor 74GB
    1 x WD 120GB
    Antec Case

"Pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers, orange stars... That leprechaun's on aciiiid!"
    -Dave Chappelle/Black Gallagher

I think it's a safe bet that Vista 64-bit will have excellent driver support down the track. There are far more 64-bit CPU's on the market to begin with. It would be wise to wait a few months after Vista's initial release before buying it to see how 64-bit support pans out.

I have a few AMD rigs, and 2 guys at work have Conroe rigs and none of us have issues with Vista 64 bit drivers or XP 64 drivers. Well I think one guy had an issue with a printer, but that is it.

Pretty hard to pass judgement on how 64-bit will go,ATM since the release date is still nearly 3 weeks away.

Thanks I also think Vista 64 look good to get one as some online store are about to get OEM version very soon and here the link: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/produc...id=33&catid=20 OEM version seem so cheap than the retail version but I know the retail version included 32 and 64 bits but have to choose which one to install and the OEM version are only one to buy either 32 or 64 so i think 64 would be good to buy.