Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1397

Re: Iran: It's getting serious (merged)

SCOAMF

Stuttering Cluster•••• of a Miserable Failure.

An empty suit propped up by the media reading old tired Marxist tripe from a teleprompter.

A vapid celebrity or politician incapable of originating or uttering a coherent thought without a teleprompter or cue cards.

Someone demonstrably stupid and yet convinced of their own infallibility, even though unable to think or emote.

A politician or celebrity who has no resume, no plan, no clue, and cannot speak without someone telling them what to say.
    Did you hear that Obama has decided food stamps create jobs?

Yup perfect description of Obambi II. Why Obambi the second and not Junior.
    “Get Trump!”

Out=Old-n-busted.. Iran and Obama lied to pen the sh*t nuke deal
    In=Just plain busted.. Iran and Obama lied to pen the sh*t nuke deal.

'IRAN LIED': Netanyahu Reveals Israel Smuggled 100,000 Nuclear Documents Out Of Iran. Iran Had An Ongoing Nuclear Program.

Looks like the Mullah's just put the kibosh on your lame a$$ legacy SCOAMF & Kerry.. Iran claims to be pulling out.. as if they were ever in it to begin with.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^ If I wasn’t non-violent I would say it’s time for carpet bombing everything military and all the leaders in Iran. Could you imagine Nann’s and Chucky’s response... Volcano Eruption of the head.
    “Get Trump!”

“Get Trump!”

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ If I wasn’t non-violent I would say it’s time for carpet bombing everything military and all the leaders in Iran. Could you imagine Nann’s and Chucky’s response... Volcano Eruption of the head.
    I can just imagine TicToc's reaction - Stage III Anal Infarction...
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    "Hillary +3"

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    I can just imagine TicToc's reaction - Stage III Anal Infarction...
    Only Stage III I thought it Stage VI.
    “Get Trump!”

Only Stage III I thought it Stage VI.
    Mr. Wiggles is only insured through Stage IV, but you’re right he could take it to Stage VI even though it’s never been done...

Mr. Wiggles is confident and with unwavering loyalty, stands at the ready.

Last edited by SteveW; 05-01-2018 at 06:56 AM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    "Hillary +3"

Looks like PDT is pulling out of the Obama/Kerry sh*tty "deal"!

BREAKING: It's Official, President Trump Pulls U.S. Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Could not get the html outta the previous post:

UPDATE: President Trump has officially declared he will take the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal. He announced the move Tuesday afternoon from the White House.

"I am announcing today the United State will withdraw from the Iran Nuclear deal," Trump said. "This is a horrible one sided deal that should have never been reached..It didn't bring calm, it didn't bring peace and it never will."

"The deal's sunset provision is unacceptable," Trump continued. "If I allowed this deal to stand, there would soon be a nuclear arms race in the Middle East."

"It is clear to me we cannot prevent an Iranian nuclear bomb under the decaying and rotten structure of the current agreement. The Iran deal is defective at its core," he said further.

The President announced extreme economic sanctions will be placed back on Iran and signed them after his remarks. He also called out the regime for its continued sponsorship of terrorism around the world and destabilization of the region.

"America will not be held hostage by nuclear blackmail," Trump said. "The United States no longer makes empty threats."

. . .

-The Gipper

^^ He killed Obambi’s and Kerry’s second most un-significant accomplishment. One more to go Obambicare.

The difference between apology tours and a president with the balls to do what says he will do.
    Last edited by tucker; 05-08-2018 at 07:09 PM.
    “Get Trump!”

Israeli Minister of Defense Lieberman in a message to Iran after tonight's clashes in Syria: "When it rains in Israel, it floods in Iran."

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Israeli Minister of Defense Lieberman in a message to Iran after tonight's clashes in Syria: "When it rains in Israel, it floods in Iran."

F*cktard Iranians haven't learned to NOT POKE THE BEAR!

-The Gipper

Well.. please do.

OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.”That would be interesting.#JCPOA

Iranians just openly admitted they bribed folks for the deal.. let's investigate the "collusion".

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Well.. please do.

OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Iranians just openly admitted they bribed folks for the deal.. let's investigate the "collusion".

About the same thing as “I’ll be more flexible after the election”. Hillary and BillyBob made big money for and from the Russians...
    “Get Trump!”

About the same thing as “I’ll be more flexible after the election”. Hillary and BillyBob made big money for and from the Russians...
    There you go, jumping the shark again. Until you can actually give details beyond the soundbites of a breitbart book, whining from the teaparty gop, all you are doing is spreading fake news.

You do realize "western officials" doesn't mean obama and kerry, right?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.