Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Re: Iran Its Getting Serious

^^heres the article about the delay

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060120...s_060120210342

Another one I read the other day

http://www.spainherald.com/2551.html
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 01-21-2006 at 06:33 PM.

Im beginning to think this clown is a blowhard like Saddam...and hes gonna loose bigtime. The pattern is about the same. If he thinks for one minute that our Airforce is too busy doing something else hes sadly mistaken.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060201/D8FGFRHG0.htmli
    Last edited by jimzinsocal; 02-01-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimzinsocal
    Im beginning to think this clown is a blowhard like Saddam...and hes gonna loose bigtime. The pattern is about the same. If he thinks for one minute that our Airforce is too busy doing something else hes sadly mistaken.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060201/D8FGFRHG0.htmli
    We'll see soon enough if it is indeed just more sabre rattling. I doubt it is OUR air force that he really needs to be worried about. He has plenty of neighbors that do not wish Iran to get nukes with Air Forces that are more than adequately equipped to handle taking out Iran's nuclear facilities...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

So now were here. Off to the Security Council.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...rap/index.html

About time. Now how long will the posturing go on? Long enough for Iran to produce something dangerous?

I find it interesting that both China and Russia don't want sanctions (neither do I) but want to seek a diplomatic solution. I would ask those two countries what the hell they think the world has been doing for the past 2 years?

Here's my diplomatic solution: Comply with IAEA or lose all your nuclear facilities. Any 'innocents' harmed in actions taken against your country will be on Iran's shoulders.

Once again the UN is in the driver's seat, let's see if they can actually accomplish something.
    Tyan S5397 2x X5450 16GB - SuperMicro H8DCI 2x 275 8GB - Iwill DK8X 2x Opteron 250 2GB

Take a Kid FISHING!

A nightly visit for a couple of weeks by a large and persistant fleet of F117's, B1's and B2's with the help of support planes and few daytime incomings from cruise missiles and other sea based schtuff would make for a couple of nice, stay at home and watch the tele weeks.

An unrelenting air strike about five times more intense than what we did in Iraq is certainly possible and this time, there's no invading to do afterwards.

Its a lot more feasible than many would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar
    A nightly visit for a couple of weeks by a large and persistant fleet of F117's, B1's and B2's with the help of support planes and few daytime incomings from cruise missiles and other sea based schtuff would make for a couple of nice, stay at home and watch the tele weeks.

An unrelenting air strike about five times more intense than what we did in Iraq is certainly possible and this time, there's no invading to do afterwards.

Its a lot more feasible than many would think.
    It's time to take action on this issue instead of making Israel do the dirty work.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalNuke
    It's time to take action on this issue instead of making Israel do the dirty work.
    Its certainly getting close to the time. I'm no expert, but looking at a map of Iran and their dispersement of sites that need destruction, its easy to see that this is quite a bit more complicated than what the Israelis dealt with in Iran. Their capabilities have most certainly improved since then, but I would be surprised if the task is within their capabilities without putting themselves at high risk.

The US, on the other hand, has some incredible new capabilities and I would wager the Air Force is already doing some serious and intense reconnaisance and assessment of what's at hand. Its easy to conjure up a scenario similar to that Libyan offensive in the Reagan years, but much more intense.

What's disturbing is that once again, its a nation being held hostage by a few idiots in power... this time, a former taker of American hostages who isn't even bold enough to admit his dasterdly deeds, but is foolhardy enough to play Russian roulette with his country.

Why hasnt something been done yet..... taking thier sweet as$ time arent they?
    He said hed be nuclear capable in march i think thats bs he just wanted to see our reactions. I say drop bombs first ask Questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by PaternityTest
    Why hasnt something been done yet..... taking thier sweet as$ time arent they?
    He said hed be nuclear capable in march i think thats bs he just wanted to see our reactions. I say drop bombs first ask Questions later.
    what if hes got the shit and dude launches when hit?

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

^^The immediate problem is this: The longer they have to make the "shit" the worse a bombing option becomes. I can just about guarantee thats a real strategy for Iran. Stall to the point of making attacks too "dirty" [the junk will be spread as a result of bombing]

Iran always was the nuclear threat, never Iraq.

And now our military is stretched far too thin.....US needs support to take on Iran...with China and Russia fortifying Irans uranium.

The world is supposed to end in the Middle East, isn't it? Just nuke the bassturds and be done with'em.

Last edited by jimzinsocal; 02-12-2006 at 10:37 AM.

More demands and things to think about as we muzzle the press for these folks

http://www.jnewswire.com/library/art...?articleid=988

We still havent done anything? My God Someone please drop bombs on Iran ...so thier threatening everyone with terrorist style activity if we dont let them have nukes....yet we sit... how retarded are we? As Jimz said this is all time critical....The longer you wait the worse the fallout....literally