Windows Vista and Raid Controller

Hello everybody

I have a little problem i hope someone here could help me to solve it. I installed windows vista on my computer, and now i am having troubles finding a driver for raid controller for my motherboard. The motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-7N400 Pro. In xp i just updated xp and got the driver auto installed, here there is no such update.
    The OS is not on it of course, but still have a lots of things there i can t let go, it s a 250 gb hdd almost full.
    What can i do to make it work? I have tried drivers at gigabyte.com.tw but with no use.

Thanks

Re: Windows Vista and Raid Controller

Have you tried using the raid drivers for XP. I did that with my DFI mother board. Just loaded them onto a memeory stick and used the load drivers button on the hard drive selection page when installing Vista.?

I have the same problem....installed vista on primary hd and have 2 sata hd's on the nvidia raid controller (that worked fine under xp). vista does recognizes "NVIDIA Nforce raid class controller", but still has one unknown device without proper drivers, I am guessing this should be the "NVIDIA Nfore SERIAL ata raid controller", but I can't find the proper drivers, can somebody help me here? the old xp drivers didnt work for me. btw motherboard is DFI Lanparty nf4 ultra

Check out this page.