Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I smashed my printer into a million bits

I thought he managed his anger rather well.....
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

Company I work for still uses the HP 5L and HP 6L for printing. Laser printers are the best, however, the laser cartridges are expensive.... $75+. Don't get a brother brand as they have the most expensive carts out there.

HP LaserJet 1200 - It has over 400,000 pages printed and has never been serviced.

That is a great printer

I got it second hand from my work for free.

Wow that's awesome LS. I wonder if the newer HP lasers are as good as the older ones. I'd still pass on them because of their drivers though.

BTW, Madhatter, you can almost always refill a laser toner once or twice with the kits they sell on Ebay. Even at $75 a cartridge though, the cost per page is still a lot better than any inkjet.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Yeah I dont think printers were made to be thrown. Anyways I've had two HP printers and they both worked great never had a problem with them. And I also own a Canon i9900 which is also a great printer.

Now I know most of you probably already know this but stay away from Lexmark!

I can confirm that I don't have any problems with the HP printer anymore.

I want to get a different brand of printer this time. Maybe Canon.

My Brother 1440 works great for black and white printing. It's better (laser) than our other printers (inkjets) for text quality and speed of printing.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dfxrain View Post
    My HP printer made some funny noises and wouldnt let me print so I threw it on the ground. It smashed into bits in front of me.

I flipped out on mine too. HP722C
    I woke my family up at 1:30AM from the noise. I jumped on it calling it every name under the sun. I canít even imagine what the garbage man was thinking.

When I threw it on the ground a stared at it for a few seconds. Will consider a printer thats more expensive, a laser. Probably.

I take anger out on computer mice

I go to Wal-Mart and buy cheap ones, and a slam the on the desk with my hand until they're smashed.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

what ! no pics

all printers suck , all I have to do is get within 10 feet of them and they malfunction. I would rather reload win 95 off of 33 floppies than deal with fixing a troublesome(read all) printer

Thus Always To Tyrants