Talking INVALID KEYS? a must read

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1151574 Seems MS did it again with a poor 3rd party CO. choice.
    http://forums.pcper.com/trading.php TRADING RULEZ!! BIGDADDY51 I've joined the QUAD CROWD! ASUS M3A78 & a 9850

Re: INVALID KEYS? a must read

D'oh!

Maybe it's a valid key to some mayor version of something else and they're freaking out and not knowing what to do. If that were the case, I would have told everyone they were invalid and just sent them "valid" ones. lol

I think they're TRYING to make people want to go to Linux.

Maybe I can fill in a little more insight into this:

It seems that MS did not put all ofthe Vista Ultimate license numbers into their discount purchase verificaiton system which is causing people to get an invalid or no discount available message when they try to purchase their $49 Vista Premium copies through their website. This happened to me, at first they said that it was because I didn't activate my copy of Ultimate so I went and did that last night, I tried to get my two $49 copies this morning and got the same message again so I called MS and spoke with another rep which told me that they were aware of the problem and that they were working to fix this issue before the weekend.

Go figure, I've got 30 days to activate the copies I've put onto my laptop, they've got until then to fix it before I go postal !!!
    Main Rig
    WXP Pro * A7N8X-D Rev. 2.0 (1007 Bios) * AXP 2500+ (AQUCA 0307) @ 2.27ghz w/SLK800-Vantec Tornado 80mm Combo * Samsung 512MBx2 3200 DDR * ATI Radeon 9800 PRO * AverTV Studio PCI * Memorex 16X DVDROM, Sony DRU-500a * 2 WD 80Gb SE HD's * SunBeam Acrylic Case w/Aspire Turbo 520W Triple Fan PS

Heat: Aquarianperry
    EBay Feedback