Cop Filmed Speeding - Claims he is stalked

This deserves more exposure than rolleyes. I support our Police and Fire departments with all of my heart. But no one is above the law. I almost got in an accident last week when a cop (with his family in the car) desides to pass me and cut me off on a State highway. I wrote down his plate and filed a complaint. Nothing came of it. This is along those lines:

http://www.daily-tribune.com/NF/omf/...ey=0041549+cr=

A Bartow County couple will go before a magistrate judge today to see if they will be arrested for allegedly stalking a Kennesaw police officer by installing cameras to track neighborhood speeders.

Lee and Teresa Sipple spent $1,200 mounting three video cameras and a radar speed unit outside their home, which is at the bottom of a hill. They have said they did so in hopes of convincing neighbors to slow down to create a safe environment for their son.

The Sipples allegedly caught Kennesaw police officer Richard Perrone speeding up to 17 mph over the speed limit. Perrone alerted Bartow authorities, who in turn visited the Sipples' home to tell them Perrone intended to press charges against them for stalking.
    I think sometimes Cops forget about who they are protecting and serving.

Re: Cop Filmed Speeding - Claims he is stalked

Most cops are , plain and simple. The cheif of security at the resort where i work was a cop for 22 years, also a nam vet. But he agrees with me, most cops are scumbags with a badge.

This guy is a weazel - plain and simple.

Scumbag? Definitely...

In the guys defense, apparently the family has been repeatedly emailing him about this for some time. It seemed unclear whether the stalking was just the tape, or the emails or both. Also, he has dropped the charges.
    TForce550se|brisbane3600@2.4ghz|2x1gb|7900gs@550/800

Was he in a police vehicle?

It's called perks..
    fair no...life yes.
    "The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church"[Ferdinand Magellan]
    "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." [Albert Einstein]
    "With or without (religion) you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."[Physicist and Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg]

The next time anybody needs a cop try calling a criminal. I think there is a lot of over generalizing and negative grouping around here.

To tell you the truth I worry more about lawyers and courts than I do about cops.

Case by case is the only way to look at the problem.

JFC we're turning into a nation of pussies and idiots. "I'm going to spend freakin' $1,200 on video cameras because I'm worried about my son who likes to play in the street getting hit by a car." You know how I make sure my daughter's don't get hit by a car? I don't let them play in the street. What a concept! I don't know why though as I live in a country where if I have a problem I can blame it on (and sue, oh definitely sue!) someone else.

This is one situation where I hope the cop wins. I'd LOVE to see those two losers get arrested over this. There's nothing I hate more than a private citizen trying to play policeman.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

He doesnt need to be speeding though. I couldnt even begin to count all the times a cop has passed me in traffic speeding without his lights on....why can he break the law as he chooses yet i get pulled over and have to pay for it, not to mention the hassle of dealing with some punk who got picked on in school and grew up and decided he wanted to push people around. Ill give an example, this happened out here not to long ago at a mcdonalds. http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/2180

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    He doesnt need to be speeding though. I couldnt even begin to count all the times a cop has passed me in traffic speeding without his lights on....why can he break the law as he chooses yet i get pulled over and have to pay for it, not to mention the hassle of dealing with some punk who got picked on in school and grew up and decided he wanted to push people around. Ill give an example, this happened out here not to long ago at a mcdonalds. http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/2180
    I totally agree with you on this. I saw a cop doing well in excess of 60mph once (marked cruiser) on a road they recently lowered to 30 to be able to hand out more tickets. He was running no lights or siren either.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

The speeding situation must have been pretty bad to incline the family to install the radar equipment.
    Which they should not have ha to do in the first place.

Look to me like somebody is not doing their job.

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.