Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
What I am saying is that you are preaching hate and fear basically just like the government has been doing to make it easier to trample on people's rights.
Oh... I and the government are preaching hate by exposing radical Muslims who frequently associate with terrorists and by doing so keeping them out of the country. Obviously none of this guy's associations, activities or own words will change your mind that he might be something other than a fine upstanding example of moderate Islam. We should ignore all that evidence because I am preaching hate for pointing it out. Forever the victim...

Quote Originally Posted by Pehu View Post
This does apply straight to the issue at hand, since the real big issue here in the threads you've put up is not whether they actually are factual or not, but rather why you put them up in the first place.
So lets ignore the facts listed. Instead lets examine the poster's motivation. What a novel approach for a rebuttal. Thats as strong selling point to support your claims to the "factualness" of the articles as trek's tendency to point out the geographic location of those posting the facts...lol.