Allstar weekend finally done.

Alright, we just had the NBA Allstar weekend here in Vegas.

Very nice and very "educated" and very humane..not animalistic or anything like that noooo. No and if anyone suggests other wise...they're RACIST!

We just had a ridiculous amount of shootings, robbery, 2 clubs had to be shut down and most crimes reported were just in the strip area. The word "n*gga" was heard in record amount. "Baby momma" and "baby daddy" was being repeated in my f'n sleep and not to mention the people that were using the glass doors and mirrors in stores to do their kids hair. It was worse than in New Years day. All I've heard the last few days is a famous rap word from everyone in this town to describe the people that came over. Even Blacks here were disgusted and embarrassed. The Mayor went off and kept Metro cracking skulls left and right as he doesn't put up with that crap here. Crime is bad here but the cops will shoot you 20 times to make an example out of you.

It was just something you had to see to believe BUT nooo, don't you dare say anything bad because that would make it "racist".

All I know is that the White people that weren't racist before are sure as hell racist now. I heard some old granny types going off and saying things that made me blush. Too bad Al Sharpton doesn't talk about things like this. I feel bad for the decent Blacks here man because it must be damn tough to have to hear that bs from everyone.

It was like a locust plague of garbague and shoplifting went thru the roof. the best part was seeing people in Cadillacs with 20 gold chains but using food stamps to pay for food..NICE! They better be glad this is America and people put up with that bs here. If this was another place..forget it.

You eat beaver?
    May I ask where you live that beaver is eaten?
    Originally posted by POCI

Re: Allstar weekend finally done.

It sounds like where I grew up in St. Louis. I don't miss those types at all. I could totally quote Chris Rock here but then I'd just be another racist honkey so I'll leave it all to your imaginations.

I've just been amazed by what I've heard about All-Star weekend in Las Vegas. I had no idea All-Star weekend was even that big of a deal. I thought it was something that people hardly paid any attention to.

Does anyone know if previous all-star breaks in other cities had similar problems? The whole thing just seems really strange to me.
    -soplcod

Quote Originally Posted by sopclod View Post
    I've just been amazed by what I've heard about All-Star weekend in Las Vegas. I had no idea All-Star weekend was even that big of a deal. I thought it was something that people hardly paid any attention to.

Does anyone know if previous all-star breaks in other cities had similar problems? The whole thing just seems really strange to me.
    I didn't think it'd be that bad either but it was ridiculous. It was like that movie "drinking your juice in s. central" or something like that. It was bad and sad...then my ice cream run was f'ed up because all the registers at the store I went were backed up with out of town welfare credit cards. I just found out that these days they have credit card food stamps.

My gf runs the mens department at dillards and she had the highest sales and theft for rap clothes or whatever it's called. how do you afford $200 Jeans and shoes but have to use welfare credit card?

I didn't know it was the Allstar break here believe it or not I thought a thousand gangs just decided to show up then I heard the news.

A little old lady went off on 2 dudes because they were wearing pants (in front of her) but their pants were not on..they were holding their pants up while their boxer shorts were showing. It was the most retarded thing I ever saw and I caught them laughing at her so I had to ask one if they knew their pants were falling or were they retarded. they got kicked out of the store though. They were just kids but still. It was stupid for 3 days here, very eye opening for some.

I did had a few good laughs but it was still ridiculous and there's nothing funny about shootings.

You eat beaver?

It's too bad things like that had to happen. I recall
    when the HA's and the Mongols had their lil get
    together in Vegas a few yrs back. I guess the Police
    didn't much care for that either. They don't call it
    Sin City for nothing looks like.
    Last edited by no2guncntrl; 02-23-2007 at 03:21 AM.

I thought attendance at the NBA All Star weekend was for the "wealthy" because the cost of the ticket alone was much greater than the average season ticket. Where do the people you mention come from? Residents of Las Vegas?

From what I read in the press it was a very successful week for NBA fans in Las Vegas. Sounds like they'll be lucky to see it hosted there again.
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by no2guncntrl View Post
    It's too bad things like that had to happen. I recall
    when the HA's and the Mongols had their lil get
    together in Vegas a few yrs back. I guess the Police
    didn't much care for that either. They don't call it
    Sin City for nothing looks like.
    Oh yes, that was in Reno. They're still dealing with that. The surveillance video shows the whole damn riot..f'n idiots.

You eat beaver?

Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5 View Post
    I thought attendance at the NBA All Star weekend was for the "wealthy" because the cost of the ticket alone was much greater than the average season ticket. Where do the people you mention come from? Residents of Las Vegas?

From what I read in the press it was a very successful week for NBA fans in Las Vegas. Sounds like they'll be lucky to see it hosted there again.
    That's what gets me. how do people like that afford the ticket prices? they were ghetto as can be and they can afford that stuff.

I think they came from all over. Who knows..maybe hiding under rocks waiting for an oppurtune time to come out.

You eat beaver?

Kobe schooled them.