View Poll Results: Should men who think woman shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?

Voters
10000000013. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

9,999,999,999 100.00%
  • Yes

14 0.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should men who think women shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?

Allowing women to vote obviously causes problems, but should it be tolerated to promote equality?
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Re: Should women be allowed to vote?

Tolerate schmolerate. It's their right as a citizen of the USA. Should you undertake the arduous and nearly impossible task to take away a constitutional right to vote?
    Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Eric Idle

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

Stop the sufferage of women!
    "The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church"[Ferdinand Magellan]
    "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." [Albert Einstein]
    "With or without (religion) you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."[Physicist and Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg]

Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5 View Post
    Tolerate schmolerate. It's their right as a citizen of the USA. Should you undertake the arduous and nearly impossible task to take away a constitutional right to vote?
    But is it right that women are allowed to vote but children aren't? if they're going to allow it for one group that's generally not capable of intelligent, rational decisions then they should allow it for all such groups.
    Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little... emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

Who in the world would vote no for this?

Quote Originally Posted by salutethyshorts View Post
    But is it right that women are allowed to vote but children aren't? if they're going to allow it for one group that's generally not capable of intelligent, rational decisions then they should allow it for all such groups.
    Yes. I've found women to be very capable and rational, as are men. But for every example of moody irrationality among women, I can find pigheaded stubbornness in men. Lets face it, there are times when we'll follow our penises over 30 feet of hot coals for the charms of an irrational woman. I don't remember any women in the Jackass movies. I rest my case!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us -- Cats look down on us - Only pigs treat us as equals." Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Should men who think women shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?

You can argue about the age at which people should become legal adults, but after that everyone should be allowed to vote. It's not hard to imagine where not allowing people who think a certain way to vote could lead.
    -soplcod

View Poll Results: Should men who think woman shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?
    Something changed. "Should men who think woman shouldn't vote, be allowed to vote?" Well, yes.

In my house woman can vote all day long they just are not allowed to hold or use the TV remote .Their too busy cooking and cleaning anyway

or playing World of Warcraft.......

Quote Originally Posted by Drawde5 View Post
    Something changed. "Should men who think woman shouldn't vote, be allowed to vote?" Well, yes.
    The old "Shorty Change-up" He He!
    There are advantages to being retarded...and I'm taking advantage of all of them.

I never understood the crap about not allowing women to vote.

How about the important things such as..NOT ALLOWING WOMEN TO DRIVE! They should not be allowed behind a damn wheel..except when they have to go grocerie shopping.

You eat beaver?
    May I ask where you live that beaver is eaten?
    Originally posted by POCI

Is it me or have they changed the thread title
    Wasn't the title about "If women should be allowed to vote, or not"

Good heavens I'm saved becuase I didn't vote ...
    Getting a little bit delirious ... perhaps I'm going blind ...

What's more important is to make an IQ test for our politicians.

I mean they have car crash test, so you know how safe the car is when it gets out of control.
    But when it comes to be the driver for the country, any idiot are allowed to do it.
    They don't need any safty belts, because they have you

I didn't think there were people around who still thought like this, surely the poll is a joke....

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_H View Post
    I didn't think there were people around who still thought like this, surely the poll is a joke....
    My sentiments exactly. This can't be serious.

The board must have been a little slow at the time.

Should men who think women shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?
    "I despise people who go to the gutter on either the right or the left and hurl rocks at those in the center." - Dwight D. Eisenhower