View Poll Results: Should men who think woman shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?

Voters
10000000013. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

9,999,999,999 100.00%
  • Yes

14 0.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Should men who think women shouldnt vote, be allowed to vote?

I think this thread was abducted by the same beings that abduct those cows^^
    "The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church"[Ferdinand Magellan]
    "If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." [Albert Einstein]
    "With or without (religion) you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."[Physicist and Nobel Laureate Steven Weinberg]

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    I think this thread was abducted by the same beings that abduct those cows^^

If she has has enough energy after satisfying me in the bedroom and cooking my steak, then go ahead and vote .
    My Heatware

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG06 View Post
    If she has has enough energy after satisfying me in the bedroom and cooking my steak, then go ahead and vote .
    I knew there was at least ONE man left in here!

You eat beaver?
    May I ask where you live that beaver is eaten?
    Originally posted by POCI