Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maddox Strikes Again

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Re: Maddox Strikes Again

Quote Originally Posted by Maddox
    If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this .

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

He couldn't be more right about this crap. I hate those stupid commercials. They need to make one with the PC guy playing a game, then the mac guy crying cause he can't play it. At least that's how it is in the real world.

If you really want to be manufacturing biological weapons, then surely Linux would be your OS of choice. Of course, you'll have to share the source for your biological weapons once you've manufactured them under the terms of the GPL

iTunes is biggest POS of software I have tried on Windows in many years. It crashes all the time, and shows I buy (Battlestar G.) have to be ran in full screen, otherwise they bring everything to crawl, and themselves as well.

I have a rockboxed iPod....no more iTunes, ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by mostholycerebus View Post
    PCPer CAN'T have a dollar value attached. For those of us, PcPer is worthless!

Quote Originally Posted by COMPn00b09 View Post
    He couldn't be more right about this crap. I hate those stupid commercials. They need to make one with the PC guy playing a game, then the mac guy crying cause he can't play it. At least that's how it is in the real world.
    Well that's not strictly true anymore since "boot camp" (aka dual booting ) allows one to install XP on an Intel Mac (effectively making it a bonified 100% PC, rather than a "Mac" )

Apple should just cut the crap and have commercials and magazines where models are using "Macs" in extravagant settings while wearing revealing designer clothing, because that's really all that a Mac is anymore... a designer PC.

As a side-rant, it's pretty pathetic that a new maddox update is such a big event now... that's his first update in almost 4 months! I can remember when used to have new material every few weeks. I realize he's got a lot more exposure and other things to do now (like make money selling books and tshirts or whatever) but he shouldn't be so blase about feeding the people that made him what he is.
    Heatware: Sabrewulf165 62-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by sabrewulf165 View Post
    Well that's not strictly true anymore since "boot camp" (aka dual booting ) allows one to install XP on an Intel Mac (effectively making it a bonified 100% PC, rather than a "Mac" )

Apple should just cut the crap and have commercials and magazines where models are using "Macs" in extravagant settings while wearing revealing designer clothing, because that's really all that a Mac is anymore... a designer PC.

As a side-rant, it's pretty pathetic that a new maddox update is such a big event now... that's his first update in almost 4 months! I can remember when used to have new material every few weeks. I realize he's got a lot more exposure and other things to do now (like make money selling books and tshirts or whatever) but he shouldn't be so blase about feeding the people that made him what he is.
    I have to agree with you on the last points.
    When a thing is working and working well? Why mess with the formula without understanding in great detail what the "change" will do.
    So he wanted a book. Thats fine. Im glad when a guy finds new things. New ways.
    But it becomes almost suicidal to ignore what made you good/popular in the first place.

He was having internet access troubles there for a while.
    Promote then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened.

whatever Apple does with the advertising of their PC's it doesnt seem to really have much impact on me, their PC and Mac ads are rather poor and doesnt give me the detail I need to make a decision, I don't really care for models using this stuff, or any celebrities, I trust facts and results, where it matters most is the technical detail to get something done, no crap or misinformation, I interpreted the PC vs. Mac ads as FUD and biased towards Mac's

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan View Post
    Yeah but come on... his updates have been about as sparse for almost 2 years now, and don't tell me that the almighty maddox can't get a Verizon tech out to his house for 4 months... I'm nobody and I'd have somebody at my place the next damn day if my internet stopped working. "Verizon sucks" is just a (weak) excuse for delaying an update even longer than usual. It's almost as bad as telling your girlfriend "my phone dropped the call and the battery died" when really you just got tired of listening to her and hung up!
    Heatware: Sabrewulf165 62-0-0

hell yes. a**holes!

add a couple 120mm fans overhead to drop temps by 10+ celsiusD.S.C-12(2)-disclaimer : whatever u do with your hardware/software is your
    responsibility, which i dont hold if u break anything

GRAB here OcBible v1.55 and Guidemania v1.21
    scary pooch?pooch#1taking ball from dogpooch pulln on ropeme on board after 2 years
    of no board
    http://gonny.se/ <-cool lady http://www.mediafire.com/?8dmg21ms1vx
    IN MEMORY OF HOW BM WAS TREATED HERE...

Quote Originally Posted by Orangutan View Post
    And I thought I was the only one who regularly checked his site.

Get a REAL issue Maddox -you mindless idiot
    _(`._.[neo]._.)_
    i can ride my bike with no handlebars

I was really expecting him to do a Vista Rant.