Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Maddox Strikes Again

Quote Originally Posted by neopolaris View Post
    Get a REAL issue Maddox -you mindless idiot
    what do you consider to be a real issue?

Maddox is old news. He needs to focus that energy into something productive, like political protesting, etc. And actually get something done instead of making geeks chuckle. He is funny but its just getting predictable.

Since when was political protesting productive?

As another election draws near; the G.O.P. are yet again filled with a stupid confidence that the they will win the White House. What they don't realize about people like Trump, Carson, and Cruz is that their rhetoric only resonates within an echo chamber, but not the American people. They live in an illusion of falsehood and distorted truth and only seek information and opinions that confirm these beliefs and instantly reject anything that contradicts them because only their opinions matter. Their notion of freedom is freedom for themselves and those alike to them, but not the rest of the country which has changed.
    These are the reasons why the G.O.P is set to lose in 2016. And when that happens, rest assured that they will have myriad of conspiracy theories blaming everyone and everything from the liberal media, to Oprah, to welfare moms, and pretty much everyone but their own disgusting selves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinC939 View Post
    Since when was political protesting productive?
    True, I think he ought to just stick to being funny... only he should do it more often, and try to spice up his routine a bit.
    Heatware: Sabrewulf165 62-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by sabrewulf165 View Post
    True, I think he ought to just stick to being funny... only he should do it more often, and try to spice up his routine a bit.
    I agree, this piece is not up to his standards. There's a lot more he could have done with such a topic. Well it would have been longer had iTunes not crapped out on him.....sure....
    My Heatware

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Well he could always have an article about underweight models that havent eaten anything since the 1990's.

I think it's brilliant. Maddox is not only a comical genius but talks about the issues that people think about but nobody has the balls to actually rant about.
    PORTABLE: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz | 4GB PC6400 DDR2 | 160GB 7200rpm HDD | ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 | 8x DVD±RW/Blu-Ray | 15.6" UltraSharp TrueLife display