Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356
Results 5,326 to 5,328 of 5328

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Quote Originally Posted by buttboy View Post

I’ll bet dumb and dumber here haven’t even read the 1700 page report that trump had dumped early on thanksgiving instead of the December release. Yet the idiot opinions are offered by both.
    Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    Too bad they didn't have all this data back in the Paleozoic and Jurassic times......if only they had known then what we know now...

Weather patterns and climate has been changing on earth for the past ~500 million years, evolution of life has followed the cycles and changes - and now viola, "Scientists" funded by government grants have figured it all out over the past 30 years....

Not a shred of doubt that you and buttboy himself have read and understand each of the 1700 pages - to the point that you can fully articulate it to the rest of us non-believers...

Last edited by SteveW; 11-25-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

^^^

OBSERVED CHANGES
    IN GLOBAL CLIMATE
    Global climate is changing rapidly compared to the pace of natural variations in climate that have occurred throughout Earth’s history. Global average temperature has increased by about 1.8°F from 1901 to 2016, and observational evidence does not support any credible natural explanations for this amount of warming; instead, the evidence consistently points to human activities, especially emissions of greenhouse or heat-trapping gases, as the dominant cause.
    Hmmm... 1.8 degrees in a 115 years. Are you sure the calculations aren’t 1 degree off. I’m not ready to panic yet...

Practical Solutions

Our scientists and engineers develop and implement innovative, practical solutions to some of our planet’s most pressing problems—from combating global warming and developing sustainable ways to feed, power, and transport ourselves, to fighting misinformation, advancing racial equity, and reducing the threat of nuclear war.
    Union or Concerned Scientists...

Combating global warming

Fighting misinformation

Advancing racial equity

Reducing the threat of nuclear war

My, My they are quite diverse aren’t they...
    “Get Trump!”

^^ I think global warming is one of the few things I’ve seen that doesn’t have a plus or minus percentage for error....
    “Get Trump!”