Page 318 of 366 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 5480

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Did I miss the part where the Bush Administration bombed nuclear installation in North Korea? I must have been asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearwater View Post
    Did I miss the part where the Bush Administration bombed nuclear installation in North Korea? I must have been asleep.
    Yes cause that would only happen in a dream

Here is a clue for the dumbo crowd.

Petroleum based gasoline still produces the same amount of CO2 even when it is blended with other types of fuels or additives. It is so dense in here it is hard to fathom how low the bar is.
    Try to grasp this concept - burning less of it produces less CO2.

^^^ Clearwater and Spyder, you two are a class act.

I get more logic out of our twelve year old.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Don't rain on my newfound donut logic.

I want more glazed donuts.

Proof how dense it is around here ^^

No matter how much you blend or put additives in petroleum based gasoline, the petroleum gasoline in the total amount of fuel still produces the same amount of CO2. You could burn less and produce less CO2 which wasn't my point that went miles over your head and all the others but the fact remains that part of gasoline that is petroleum based gasoline will always produce the same amount of CO2, it doesn't matter if one drop or the whole part of gasoline is petroleum based gasoline. Again that part of the total gasoline that is petroleum based is going to produce the same amount of CO2 in proportion to the amount of petroleum based gasoline.

If your gallon of gasoline is 100% petroleum based it produces it produces 20 lbs of CO2
    If your gallon of gasoline is 50% petroleum based it produces 10 lbs of CO 2
    If your gallon of gasoline is 25% petroleum based it produces 5 lbs of CO2
    These percentages don't account for blended gasoline where the other parts such as ethanol of the gasoline that still produces CO2.

Shaking my head to have to go into this much detail explains how uninformed you people really are.

No wonder there is so much denying
    Last edited by Clearwater; 09-18-2015 at 04:19 PM.

^ Sorry, reason took over for a fleeting moment...driving another useless attempt at communication. SETI probably has a better chance of results.

Proof how dense it is around here ^^

No matter how much you blend or put additives in petroleum based gasoline, the petroleum gasoline in the total amount of fuel still produces the same amount of CO2. You could burn less and produce less CO2 which wasn't my point that went miles over your head and all the others but the fact remains that part of gasoline that is petroleum based gasoline will always produce the same amount of CO2, it doesn't matter if one drop or the whole part of gasoline is petroleum based gasoline. Again that part of the total gasoline that is petroleum based is going to produce the same amount of CO2 in proportion to the amount of petroleum based gasoline.

If your gallon of gasoline is 100% petroleum based it produces it produces 20 lbs of CO2
    If your gallon of gasoline is 50% petroleum based it produces 10 lbs of CO 2
    If your gallon of gasoline is 25% petroleum based it produces 5 lbs of CO2
    These percentages don't account for blended gasoline where the other parts such as ethanol of the gasoline that still produces CO2.

Shaking my head to have to go into this much detail explains how uninformed you people really are.

No wonder there is so much denying
    So tell me genius, the difference between combustion byproducts produced by 1 gallon of gasoline -vs- 5 gallons of gasoline in terms of quantity.

Cuz, that's what I've been talking about.

Then explain why you're having such a rough time grasping it.

REFERENCE MATERIAL:

You posted;

That is so rich it is beyond reason. Dismissing Mr. Black who BTW a scientist working in the oil and gas field was talking to other oil men and not to the EPA who are now on the opposite side of humans activate severely adding to climate change for only one reason, they want to push more gasoline and such. And their leaders the Koch brothers of denying.

The only way to cut down on CO2 from petroleum based gasoline is to not use it. There is nothing can be done to cause less CO2 produced from this fuels.
    I responded;

That's a big negatory there Ghostrider. The way to "cut down" on CO2 emissions from petroleum based gasoline is to use less of it. The way to totally eliminate CO2 emissions from petroleum based gasoline is to stop using it.

Try to get away from the fantastic doomsday driven hysteria around the "all or nothing" mentality. Things are improving.
    Last edited by SteveW; 09-18-2015 at 04:41 PM.

So tell me genius, the difference between combustion byproducts produced by 1 gallon of gasoline -vs- 5 gallons of gasoline in terms of quantity.
    What byproducts and at what percentage of petroleum based gasoline in that gallon?

With out knowing what your gasoline has in it, how can one figure the amount of byproducts produced when that gallon is burned? That is a genius question. So break it down.

As some would say here, I want to help out the trees and produce more CO2.

What byproducts and at what percentage of petroleum based gasoline in that gallon?

With out knowing what your gasoline has in it, how can one figure the amount of byproducts produced when that gallon is burned? That is a genius question. So break it down.

As some would say here, I want to help out the trees and produce more CO2.
    You, sir, are a thick headed mule.

The question to you is the difference between 1 and 5 gallons. Can you not see, even using Common Core, that the make-up of those gallons has no bearing?

You're trying the patience of the mood raider... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyd3r View Post
    I have no idea whats going on

-Towlie
    Lol, that's the misdirection, Towlie, and another reason besides the chart I posted in my last post why this thread is not only 300+ pages but will grow larger. But beware, if you do it you will be called a troll.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    ^^^ Clearwater and Spyder, you two are a class act.

I get more logic out of our twelve year old.
    Geez. Unreal. As if anything being posted by you guys resembles class. I won't begin with the stuff being posted by your einsteins, lol. My life isn't long enough to try to reason.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Geez. Unreal. As if anything being posted by you guys resembles class. I won't begin with the stuff being posted by your einsteins, lol. My life isn't long enough to try to reason.
    Such a dismal place, why keep coming back?

Here is a clue for the dumbo crowd.

Petroleum based gasoline still produces the same amount of CO2 even when it is blended with other types of fuels or additives. It is so dense in here it is hard to fathom how low the bar is.
    Where did I say anything about CO2?? Quit trying to put words in my mouth moron.

Now that you mentioned additives in California many/most gasoline companies add 10% ethanol to every gallon of gasoline, probably the same in most states. I assume they do that because ethanol produces less CO2. Maybe other stupid reasons too.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Such a dismal place, why keep coming back?
    I do what I choose, and think for myself. Try it sometime. But thanks for proving my earlier point.